Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim (UPDATED Oct 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim

I don't agree with what karamzov is saying but arguing about it now is pointless. Howard has spoken, Trek won't happen. Dreams shattered.. but all will be forgotten with upcoming figures I want from Hot Toys. Great to hear that BTTF is in progress and that they'll make a 1/6 Endo.

It is funny that he'd be excited about Shield (people in suits and the same jumpsuits) but turned off by sameness of Star Trek :huh But most seem to avoid that license like the plague so who am I to judge :lol

Yet he comes home every night, opens his garage door, and looks at this:

GbzIeur.jpg

If he is wrong, is it better to be right? :D

Chan must really be a fan of the American dollar.

Wow, SHIELD characters are getting figures but Star Trek gets shafted?

Salt in the wound for those fans, but at least people are making high end customs.

lol at all the butt hurt people because Chan doesn't like Star Trek.

Just because someone might sell, doesn't mean you have to make it. You also have to have some interest in the product.

It's not like he himself will be sitting for hours sculpting them.

SHIELD figures are quite likely?

Another Coulson, Maria Hill and "Lola" please HT!

No more diecast for a while means a wait for a new Mark III but if it means they can work out any production issues by the time they get to that one then it may be for the best.

Wow, SHIELD characters are getting figures but Star Trek gets shafted?

Salt in the wound for those fans, but at least people are making high end customs.

They already made Coulson, Hill would be cool but i can't imagine they would sell many of the others at $180 each.

No updates on the quarter scales :(
Good news about the Die-Cast series though...

I can't remember which character is in Resident Evil 6, but I hope they make another Leon. Leon in his Police Uniform is a grail figure for me.

I can't remember which character is in Resident Evil 6, but I hope they make another Leon. Leon in his Police Uniform is a grail figure for me.

Leon, Helena, Chris, Piers, Jake, Sherry, and Ada are the main characters in the game. Sadly, it was terrible, but I might get Sherry and maybe Chris.

Why no one asks him if they plan to produce classic HORROR movie figures??? I want a DX Freddy, DX Bram Stoker's Dracula, MMX Jason and MMX Myers!!!

Whelp no Star Trek is disappointing, but also expected at this point.

Let me translate for you the status of Batman Returns..:impatient:

I love how Chan just throws in how he owns a "super-expensive" pair of Marty McFly Nike shoes. Tread lightly, Mr. Chan, for I am the man who gave up on one of the best Batman figures ever because I thought the guy who made it was a ****** (to be fair, though, it was a combination of that and the fact that I got sick of waiting (which also sounds familiar)).:lol

I love how Chan just throws in how he owns a "super-expensive" pair of Marty McFly Nike shoes. Tread lightly, Mr. Chan, for I am the man who gave up on one of the best Batman figures ever because I thought the guy who made it was a ****** (to be fair, though, it was a combination of that and the fact that I got sick of waiting (which also sounds familiar)).:lol

I think its the way the translation is that might give the wrong vibe.

I think its more like: "yes, we are aware of the mattel hoverboard and the nike sneakers. Heck, i even own it, even though it cost a bomb!"

Nothing about Arkham City or Batman Returns...sucks
Leon, Helena, Chris, Piers, Jake, Sherry, and Ada are the main characters in the game. Sadly, it was terrible, but I might get Sherry and maybe Chris.
Would love a Chris and Leon
Let me translate for you the status of Batman Returns..:impatient:
Yep was hoping we'd get some info on that but you can't blame HChan. Gotta blame the interviewer for not asking.

:lol :lol :lol

I'm hoping that Arkham City was what he was talking about in this part, prior to HT RE6 and MGS:

Of course, we will announce new figures very soon.

Back