How to cast hands??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I want cast hands of my Blade figure(I need right and left hand with gun grip and with grip which can hold swords and I really can't find good type with glove look elsewhere to buy). And I want ask you for any advice how to cast it best? Mainly sword grip, which is really close grip. Or best is trying it? (I'm scary from destroying my Blade's hands, mainly when I will cut mold with scalpel).

Pics of hands
35.jpg

Not for sale and I really can't find better solution. Find me pairs of that hands and I will buy them and I want also little modified them.

1. That pair I really don't want;)
2. I need also left hand, there is main problem.
3. Yep, that I found, but still I need sword grip.
4. That hands I still needn't ;)

But thank you for help.

I found also this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/intercha...ck-Fury-Avengers-MMS169-HOTTOYS-/130729959728, but again, he only have one gun grip and one grip, which maybe can hold sword... A second is, that I need them in red, so red resin is better than repaint. And moral question - from buying loose stuff HT will not see any penny. And I will not selling them or making it for uncles so nobody hurt. And want earn money from someone else work is bad, I know it, but there isn't different between recast it sell it one time or selling it for unholy price. And I paid for HT Blade one time;)

And you can see, that I want buy them - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5033546

Last edited:
I want ask you, what you using for casting? Because resin is really hard and firm and I think, that then I will not be able to put gun into the grip. Thank you for answer

I want ask you, what you using for casting? Because resin is really hard and firm and I think, that then I will not be able to put gun into the grip. Thank you for answer

Smooth on makes a product called task 11 check it out thats probly be a good bet for hands!

Back