How much are YOU in the hole with SS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have all the Star Wars and LOTR figs on preorder... as well as Scarface, T-800 and T-1000, Jason IV and X.... and I think that's about it.... about 12 pre-orders.... whew.... That is going to slowly drain my pocket over the next year...

Especially the 3rd Quarter!! Damn there is a lot of stuff coming out around then... :horror

Viking28 said:
Don't even want to see my list............and were the heck am I going to put all?

That's how I feel as well.

Right off the bat I have over 200 1:6 SS figures...

13 1:4 pieces...

A few statues and busts...

And those are just the pieces that I currently own. I'm not counting the stuff I have on preorder.

I'll let you do the math. :eek:

Bonehead I feel your pain - I probably have over 200 12" too, most of the PFs and many other items. The cost is inconceivable!

DAMN!!! I'm glad I didn't discover SS until recently. But it's still put a pretty big dent in my savings. Don't want to think about when the Star Wars stuff starts shipping:google

PF Buffy Excl
PF Vader Excl (shipping soon)
PF Leia Excl
PF Spider-man Excl (may cancel)

Aragorn at the Black gates
Mumak (shipping next week)
Gimli & Legolas on Arod
Cave Troll bust (to get t-shirt)

12" Legolas Excl (not for me)

You guys with the 100+ figures where do you store them? Its my biggest problem, The reason I have to sell sometimes. For the figures I display I put the boxes in my attic the others under beds, behind the couch etc.

Ok, now I'm really depressed! I couldn't resist this thread any longer and went and counted what I have on pre-order from Sideshow or my neighborhood retailer... from 12" figures to 1/4 scale... maquettes to 1:1 busts... about 75 pieces pre-ordered! :sick

Back