How many more Star Wars figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in this line for the haul unless A) basic figures creep over $90 each, or B) a character I absolutely have no interest in getting in figure form, and that's pretty much the lowest of low characters like some of the random guys thrown in with Jabba in ANH or ice cream man and those guys, but with the pace of the line, I don't ever see it running out of main stream characters.

I suppose I'll get ANH Luke (not from Sideshow's store) but beyond that I'll wait to see how the armored troops come out before purchasing anything else. to see if those are up to snuff or if they're asking too much for them

I'll only buy these figures

Good version of Padme
Chewbacca
Dooku
Vader
and Lando

After that I'm done, I'll make an exception for weird OT aliens or Bounty hunters.

I am in it for the long haul. Good, bad, too expensive or a great bargain. I'll buy every Star Wars 12" figure that SIDESHOW makes. I am buying all of the Medicom ones as well for now. They are great figures as well. But I may quit that because the more I tell people that I buy Medicom figures, the more people automatically regard me as a jerk. I can't figure that out.

The only ones I see me not getting are ones that are complete rehashes. Like if there was another Endor trooper release and he just had a stormtrooper blaster or something. Otherwise - even ice cream maker guy deserves a figure.

I will still get the ones that really interest me. The ones that are kind of iffy I will probably pass on or get cheaper later.

For me it's primarily going to be those figures that interest me. If I like it, I'll buy it.

However, my focus is the main core group of characters (Han, Luke, Leia, Vader, etc.) especially in their ANH incarnations. Then I'll pick up supporting characters as I like (Fett, Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper, etc.). I'm really trying to keep things under control as I don't have the unlimited funds or space right now to buy them all. I don't need them all anyway - I like the icons with the random odd ball thrown in here or there.

R2-D2
C-3PO
R5-D4
power droid

ANH Vader
TIE pilots
Chewbacca
Tarkin
Piett
Hoth Leia
ESB Lando
ESB Yoda
ESB Vader (with meditation chamber, por favor :monkey3)
Boba Fett
IG-88
Bossk
4LOM
Zuckuss
Dengar
Han Solo in carbonite
Max Rebo Band
ROTJ Vader
Emperor Palpatine (with a throne, of course)

TPM Obi-wan
Count Dooku
Jango Fett
AOTC Obi-wan
AOTC Anakin
Geonosis Padme
ROTS Yoda
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayla Secura
Shaak Ti

Bly
Bacara
Cody
Gree

And I still would not object to a rancor so Asajj can play cowgirl from hell. :cool:

More than likely the two droids, Chewbacca, Vader and a couple of stormtroopers if they're ever made, and that's pretty much it. I've kept myself down to just the main cast of the original trilogy

I only buy Jedi/Sith as it is so not that many more. I'll get the following for sure. Shaak Ti is not on the list cause I love my Hurricane custom one that I already have.

Aayla Secura
Ki-Adi Mundi
Saesee Tinn
Dooku
Vader

I might get Agen Kolar if they make him.

For me it's primarily going to be those figures that interest me. If I like it, I'll buy it.

However, my focus is the main core group of characters (Han, Luke, Leia, Vader, etc.) especially in their ANH incarnations. Then I'll pick up supporting characters as I like (Fett, Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper, etc.). I'm really trying to keep things under control as I don't have the unlimited funds or space right now to buy them all. I don't need them all anyway - I like the icons with the random odd ball thrown in here or there.

Same here. I just buy what I like and if I can afford it. That said, I probably would not buy Lobot, Ice Cream Maker guy or any of the "one hit wonders" of the SW universe. :lol

Back