How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

I hope all of them and hope they actually make a Pepper Potts figure this time. Also, wouldn't mind having a full head-sculpt [w/o being in the helmet] of Rhodey this time around as well.

They're making a Phil Coulson and Bruce Banner, so I'd guess Pepper isn't out of the question for them either.

I wonder if they will build this one

null_zps9e0b21a4.jpg

Looks like a classic Silver Centurion to me

Thankfully I'm not a completest, but I do hope to buy at least a Mandarin HT figure, Iron Patriot, and one Iron Man armor from this movie. While I got into Hot Toys over statues because I like the poseability, I would welcome a PPS figure because it would save me a little money.

That said, it's really difficult right now to say exactly what I want when the only thing we know for 100% certainty is the Mk 42 PPS figure.

The question I pose is this - will they announce the entire remaining pieces all at once, or will we continue to see them one by one over the next 2+ months? I can definitely see a high number of orders being placed an canceled if they are going to announce them one by one.

How many will Hot Toys make? As much as they want because they love nothing more than watching our wallets starve to death.

How many will they make?

Let me count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,...........................(already fall asleep)

Howard was at some event and answered only five poxy questions. If I had time with him, I'd Zero Dark Thirty my answers out of him.

nice to see that interview again to ht, but they could've ask good question like how many iron man they will produce for the PPS line or MMS line

From Facebook:

Questions and Answers with Howard Chan

1. How many Ironmans will be in Ironman 3
H: All Iron Man from the movie re being developed, but only 15 will be released at the moment.

2. Iron Whiplash maybe?
H: Planning to release Iron Whiplash, still in development.

3. 1989 bat mobile when to release on the market?
H: delay to May

4.What's the next character next to Luke?
H: 2013 Anakin from Episode 3, 2014 Han Solo from Episode 4; the initial plan to release Padme in 2015 still in consideration.

5. Any plan to make 1:6 starwar vehicle?
X-wing?
H: Vehicles in Starwars too big to be produced in 1/6 scale; will be developing in smaller scale.

I'm confused. Does he mean 15 will be produced into a MMS figure or what?

I'm surprised they're making the Iron Whiplash. IM3 is coming up and they haven't even shown a prototype for it.

Back