1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, they are almost certainly under embargo right now with character reveals, there will be plenty I'm sure. Iron Man 3 has over 30 figures, Avengers 1 had 18 (and counting), Ultron has over 20.
Really they had that many figures for avenger 1 are you including Cosby was well or just 1/6 scale?

It would be shame if we dont get Thor and Hulk they are central characters Thor more so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only redos from A1 I see them doing would be Cap and Loki... man I really very much hope they do Loki.

A1 iron man redo is already in the works. I would think upgraded redos of Thor and Cap would do pretty well. No need to redo Hulk. They haven't made much improvements on him for the recent figures.

A1 iron man redo is already in the works. I would think upgraded redos of Thor and Cap would do pretty well. No need to redo Hulk. They haven't made much improvements on him for the recent figures.
Oh what will hot toys do without their cash cow franchise. They turned iron man to their version of Gundam and with the diecast it's even better. Not sure if they will continue that with the older suits but they need something to fill the void left by Avengers and Star Wars.

Really they had that many figures for avenger 1 are you including Cosby was well or just 1/6 scale?

16 different figures, 18 releases counting the 2 packs. Stickied at the top of this forum is a complete checklist of figures by movie

Fury
Iron Man Mk6
Hawkeye
Captain America
Thor
Loki
Widow
Iron Man Mk7
Hulk
Coulson
Battle damaged Iron Man
Chutari Commander
Chutari Soldier
Chutari 2 pack
Bruce Banner
Banner/Hulk 2 pack
Diecast Mk6
Diecast Mk7

16 different figures, 18 releases counting the 2 packs. Stickied at the top of this forum is a complete checklist of figures by movie

Fury
Iron Man Mk6
Hawkeye
Captain America
Thor
Loki
Widow
Iron Man Mk7
Hulk
Coulson
Battle damaged Iron Man
Chutari Commander
Chutari Soldier
Chutari 2 pack
Bruce Banner
Banner/Hulk 2 pack
Diecast Mk6
Diecast Mk7
Ok I see that yeah I my mind it was 10 since I dont look individual molds a one figure even if their are repaints and stuff but still. It gets it own package and stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thor for sure if he is accurate the film :lol

Iron Man feels like a must have.

I kind of liked the white suits after scoffing at them in the beginning so if HT offers them I might bite on them but past Thor and Iron Man I'm okay with passing on the rest.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So far I have Iron Man, Hawkeye, Cap and Black Widow in order. Definitely going to order Thanos at some point .... and Nebula. Hoping Thor and Hulk get announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely Iron Man, still wavering on Cap. I probably will since the fig looks great and the accessories will be must have.

Back