1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that you are happy enough to want more. I will most certainly try to deliver. I am really excited for the service Corredor. If you see that in person your mind will be blown!

Amazing. Can't wait!

Mine arrived yesterday, but im out of the country for a few weeks so have to wait to put it together.. cant wait though

Look what FedEx dropped off today..............:yess:

IMG_0883.JPG

Im going to un-box it shortly and will spend some time tomorrow setting it up. I'll eventually post some pictures for you guys.

IMG_0884.JPG

Well this was one of the hardest projects to put together. I failed and scratched this thing royally. :gah:

I suggest everyone tape the foam sheet to the bottom and sides while your assembling so you don't destroy and scratch the great paint job. Don't do what I did. I pretty much after 5 hrs gave up trying to fit the sides in. Literally hands are bleeding. the industrial two sided tape doesn't hold the top well it kept dropping. I don't know if I got a bad cut or not. I am pretty depressed this didn't work out.

File Feb 08, 11 47 08 PM.jpg

File Feb 08, 11 46 33 PM.jpg

Wow Lex that sucks man! weird, haven't heard that before. Might be something wrong with the tape. I've sent you an email and we'll work something out. I just want you to be happy. My reputation is my only asset!!

Wow Lex that sucks man! weird, haven't heard that before. Might be something wrong with the tape. I've sent you an email and we'll work something out. I just want you to be happy. My reputation is my only asset!!

I Appreciate it it greatly JazzInc. The pieces are amazing, just trying to make it work the best I can. Not your fault. I am terrible at constructing things like this

Of course I will send you a new floor! Thank you for being so cool about this. Again, I don't know what happened. But strong double-sided construction tape should hold everything together together with the tight frame from the IKEA and the beveled edges.

I Appreciate it it greatly JazzInc. The pieces are amazing, just trying to make it work the best I can. Not your fault. I am terrible at constructing things like this

We'll fix this regardless.

Another big batch on its way
6b1ddead789874df97ac31990d82108d.jpg

Back