How does flexpay waitlist work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviebee87

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if someone has an item that is on the flexpay waitlist how does it work? Does SS still charge you every month and if so is it immediately?

Hey everyone. I revived this thread to ask my question instead of creating a new one.

When your flexpay WL is about to convert, how do you know what's your schedule? Where would I be able to find it? Any help is appreciated :wave

Hey everyone. I revived this thread to ask my question instead of creating a new one.

When your flexpay WL is about to convert, how do you know what's your schedule? Where would I be able to find it? Any help is appreciated :wave

Not to Worry sideshow will email you once its converted with your new schedule payment date,s for you to jot down to keep track of :wink1:

So it costs $30 to be on the wait-list now? Even if you get nothing?
"A non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $30.00/per item is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement." as it says on the Rouge exl. PF wait-list for instance.
Or is that only when it changes to an order?

You're charged when it converts meaning that when SS actually has the piece for you. So go WL.

Good luck with that convertion. Seriously............. GOOD............. LUCK.

Back