How do you paint eyelashes on sculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was chatting with a few painters on what I deem the hardest aspect of painting a 1/6 head- the eyelashes. My own technique is to use a super fine marker, but it's far from ideal honestly. I was wondering what other methods I could use, do share here!

Hey guys, I was chatting with a few painters on what I deem the hardest aspect of painting a 1/6 head- the eyelashes. My own technique is to use a super fine marker, but it's far from ideal honestly. I was wondering what other methods I could use, do share here!
I use Createx brown paint reduced a bit and a 0000 brush, magnification Headwear helps as well.

I use Createx brown paint reduced a bit and a 0000 brush, magnification Headwear helps as well.

Thank you for the explanation. Will a 00000 brush work just as well? That's the only one left at my local store.

Why not glue on some fake lashes?

Cab9icfUYAEOi9_.jpg large.jpg

I reviewed one artist who used water color pencils to draw the eyelashes on and then sealed it.

Back