How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep this thread updated, not sure if I want to rent a hotel but damn if someone wants to go like half on a room or something? I'm down Long Beach is like a hour away from me, and thats with traffic so its not that far.

well i live in Ventura as well and it definately takes moe than an hour to get to long beach. That being said i could be down for it.

How would you guys feel about meeting up at Universal Citywalk? It would be much closer for the likes of Havok, Sam and Jeff. It takes me about 30 minutes to get there and I don't mind driving.

They've got plenty of great places to eat and drink, they even have that restaurant with the Bull in it Sam! ;)

How would you guys feel about meeting up at Universal Citywalk? It would be much closer for the likes of Havok, Sam and Jeff. It takes me about 30 minutes to get there and I don't mind driving.

They've got plenty of great places to eat and drink, they even have that restaurant with the Bull in it Sam! ;)
Damn why didn't I think of that? :banghead :lol That sounds like it would be a great idea Ill, as long as everyone is agreeable. We might even be able to push the date up sooner than I originally suggested in December.

So everyone let me know what you think of that. Would meeting up at Universal Citywalk work for you guys?

Where's a bull? Where's a bull?
There's a bull by my house???
th_post-69220-1110229459.gif

I agree Universal Citywalk is a great place for you people to meet. Plenty of places to eat and drink. Hope you all have fun.

I should let my friend Marcus (Nerdy Black Guy) know about this get together. He lives in LA and he's a real cool guy to party with who knows lots of beautiful girls. He's also a Lakers Fan. :rock

Back