Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the letters at the bottom of the page right away and decoded them to get the message by myself, but if you have to just randomly recombine them to make a coupon code, it'll take forever.

1. The letters/numbers you find make a coupon code
2. With the correct organization of those letters/numbers you can get an item for free.
3. The Free item is already a Spooktacular special and the coupon code will give you full 100% off the price.
4. The name of the character is backwards.

So did you enter the code and it worked??

No, that's the problem. That's why I was saying that if you have to mix up the letters to get a random combination, then it will take forever. Either that or it has nothing to do with jabba, and that's just part of the code, but that seems odd, especially considering the last code with leia in it. Or do we not have confirmation that they actually were giving away Leia Boussh?

i kept entering in codes and it said not a valid code. then one time it said 0 in stock. must have had the code right

Frak... out of stock. It was jabba. I even typed the name backwards, but I guess the combination wasnt right.

Back