Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had paid closer attention to the readyness kit. I would have liked to participate in the readyness pass stuff.

kinda feel bad for the people that spent so much importing the blond from EU, saw a completed auction that had ended at about $178 or so. I thought about getting her, but Im alright with the regular and the spook one, especially since the spook one has some added clothing.

I can now say I am completist as far as the zombie beyacthes. Got both the blonde and Spook for free with sideshow points and I already had another SDCC and the original.

kinda feel bad for the people that spent so much importing the blond from EU, saw a completed auction that had ended at about $178 or so.

I know what you mean. I didn't spend even $100 ordering her from the EU, but I'd have hated to not get her, hoping she'd be up here and find out she wasn't. When Spook's over, she'll go for even more just because there weren't that many released (300).

kinda feel bad for the people that spent so much importing the blond from EU, saw a completed auction that had ended at about $178 or so. I thought about getting her, but Im alright with the regular and the spook one, especially since the spook one has some added clothing.

that would be me lol. about 133.00 total

No interest in the blondie, I could have gotten one --- but the T-shirt variant has some appeal to me; should I get my first zombie?!

:horror

I know what you mean. I didn't spend even $100 ordering her from the EU, but I'd have hated to not get her, hoping she'd be up here and find out she wasn't. When Spook's over, she'll go for even more just because there weren't that many released (300).

Not a big a deal. Was glad to make sure I could get one so it was worth it.

Back