Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know most people will pass and just wait for the Black N White version.

Seconded. I'll do the same. I just didn't dig on the colored Franky vs. Wolfy dio. But seeing the SSE dio gallery when it went up, a greater force compelled me to hit "add to cart" and I did. :rotfl Although it may very well have actually been the sleep deprivation from zombifying myself to stay up for this whole thing. :baicon6: Which, admittedly, might be part of their Spooktacular marketing plan.

I am waiting on the Creature because I think an SSE version might be one of the B&W Friday pieces....

Two slots left in the Spooktacular Product bank with a Slave Leia PF teased, Black Queen AH! Comiquette teased, Zombie Priest teased.....now here is the issue....many of the items that have an exclusive have a slot taken up by the regular as well. so the Slave Leia PF definitely has an Exclusive, the Zombie Priest might have one but if Leia is premiered that'd take up both slots.....

I am waiting on the Creature because I think an SSE version might be one of the B&W Friday pieces....

Two slots left in the Spooktacular Product bank with a Slave Leia PF teased, Black Queen AH! Comiquette teased, Zombie Priest teased.....now here is the issue....many of the items that have an exclusive have a slot taken up by the regular as well. so the Slave Leia PF definitely has an Exclusive, the Zombie Priest might have one but if Leia is premiered that'd take up both slots.....

Well, we know the Priest is coming, so he gets one. But the International Babysitter went up and has yet taken up a slot. She may or not, but I remember the Spooktacular Spokesman last year didn't show up in a box until the last day. So the Zombie may be it. Otherwise, I'd just say Slave Leia. The AH is still probably a way off.

Yup. My bet's on Leia for both slots via her PF ex with (censored) and her regular edition and the zombie priest to squeeze into the missing #9. WELL FOLKS! THANKS FOR COMING! :rotfl But I know Buttmunch is with me when I say, "screw the virgin, I want the priest!" :p

Yup. My bet's on Leia for both slots via her PF ex with (censored) and her regular edition and the zombie priest to squeeze into the missing #9. WELL FOLKS! THANKS FOR COMING! :rotfl But I know Buttmunch is with me when I say, "screw the virgin, I want the priest!" :p

:rock

I didn't realize #9 was missing. That HAS to be the International Babysitter. The last two slots are the Priest and Slave Leia PF (no exclusive).

The Leia PF has an exclusive so it'll take that last two slots. Zombie Priest will go in number 9 and the International Babysitter will stay hidden since it was a spook "scavenger hunt" kind of thing I think....

buttmunch - did you not see leia's ex? thats two spots

The dino's EX is kinda lame, dunno why it even needed a ex.

The Leia PF has an exclusive so it'll take that last two slots. Zombie Priest will go in number 9 and the International Babysitter will stay hidden since it was a spook "scavenger hunt" kind of thing I think....

I wonder if there are any other hidden color coded subjects?

buttmunch - did you not see leia's ex? thats two spots

No. Just did now. :duh

Looking like that now. Pisses me off we have to wait on the Priest till the end when he was #9 of 20 :banghead

:rock

I didn't realize #9 was missing. That HAS to be the International Babysitter. The last two slots are the Priest and Slave Leia PF (no exclusive).

There is an exclusive for Leia. I saw it with my own two gelatinous orbs. I'd tell you what it is, but I don't want to anger the gods since I haven't won crapola yet. I don't think they'll put blondie on the list for potential contractual reasons. She's an EU exclusive. But if they do, oh well, means we don't get the priest until their Christmas promotion. But those last two slots are for the Reg/Ex Slave Leia PF.

Back