Hottoys Iron Man Roadshow in Hong Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iyiyiyiyi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today I just pass by the Iron Man roadshow in Hong Kong and I took some quick photo to share with you. <-- I am a bit rush and tons of people taking photo around so I just have some quick shot with my mobile and leave that place...

Cheers!

Pretty neat! I wouldn't mind seeing that display. Lotsa people and lotsa iron men. I also saw the photo of the big billboard for the hot toys iron man, which shows just how huge the product is in HK.

And the photos of the odd iron men, here are my faves whom I would buy if somehow ever offered.
0408-00487-001b9.jpg
0408-00487-001b10.jpg

@ https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2013/04/does-man-make-suit-or-does-suit-make.html

I'm gonna be the first to say. I don't mind that Hot Toys has pretty much become Iron Man Toys now. Iron Man is awesome.

Indeed, thank you for posting. I wish I could be there.

As for customs, I absolutely love that transparent IM! :clap

I'm really a fan of Hot Toys Iron Man and own 6 Marks for myself (War-Machine Mark I and Iron Man Mark VII coming).
But I find all this marketing **** disgusting. They just try to catch up with the success of Iron Man 3 and post everywhere about their figure just to excuse their current insane price and find new customers who are not so tired and critical like their current ones.

I'm almost finished with Iron Man and won't get any Diecast. The idea is cool but the figures are not worth what Hot Toys wants for them.

Back