Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samurai Predator = Hanzo from Predators :nana:

predators-new-movie-35.jpg

That is what I thought/hoped. He was the only character I was interested in.

This was just posted by HTC on facebook:

This picture from Plastic Enemies seems to confirm the gossip about new Hot Toys figures at Anicom : Batman 89 DX, Metal Gear Solid, a Marvel figure, Bruce Lee and Samurai Predator.

281368_190498144345517_138228759572456_542655_1414971_n.jpg

Plus this:

An interview of Howard Chan seems to confirm that new figures will be show at Anicom : Batman DX (Batman 89), Metal Gear Solid, new Mark I, Samurai Predator and a Marvel figure (Redskull).

Red Skull is confirmed? Awesome! :yess:

Im hoping more that the "Samurai Predator" is a human from Predators i.e. Hanzo with his Samurai gear or Noland with his Samurai/pred combo gear. I hope the translation between Samurai Predator and Predators : Samurai figure is lost in translation or 2nd hand gossip. There is already 2 Predators coming out on the horizon and Royce is looking lonely :(.

I'm forbidden to get the Red Skull figure. I've had to purge figures that are too scary from my collection, because of the sensibilities of wee ones. I sold my Big Chap and used the funds for a Sam Flynn Light Cycle. Speaking of HT Tron, I just got Kevin Flynn and I want more :(

That's a good idea. The other day I asked why our five year old often asks to play with my Skeletor figure but everyone is squeamish about the Red Skull. I was told that Skeletor is an idiot and somewhat comical whereas the Red Skull is evil and nasty.

A new Mark I? Really? HOw are they justifying that? Hmmm... Well there' goes a significant chunk of my figures value.

OH WELL.

On the Bruce lee body wonder if will just see what the body looks like or an actual figure like from Big Boss, Fist of Fury, The Way of the Dragon, Game of Death ????:pray:

Might be Game of Death, HT seems intent on stealing any thunder Enterbay might have\get.

What would be a better time to show their own Game of Death, with better sculpt and prob with a cheaper price point in relation to Enterbays price atleast

I think it'll probably be more of just the new body/head and (maybe with) clothes release...

Although Id wish it was a new Bruce from a movie (just not GoD, too many of them right now)

Might be Game of Death, HT seems intent on stealing any thunder Enterbay might have\get.

What would be a better time to show their own Game of Death, with better sculpt and prob with a cheaper price point in relation to Enterbays price atleast

Sooo hoping for a Hot Toys Game of Death Bruce Lee. I have a sneaking suspicion though that the reveal might just be the new body. Hope not though. As much as i like the enterbay one from pics i'd love to see a Hot Toys version, with no doubt a cheaper price.

What ever happened to the Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal we were promised.

What ever happened to the Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal we were promised.

It's coming, your just got to be patient mate. I had to wait about TWO years just to be able to PO my most wanted figure from a licence with Jake Sully :yess: hope Neytiri don't take that long though

Someone should ask HT if they believe in that whole Mayan 2012 world ending rumor. Cus right now they are just in overdrive as if they are running out of time.

Next year we have Avengers, Dark Knight rises on top of what ever other movie licences they get so it looks like a busy busy expensive year ahead of us

Someone should ask HT if they believe in that whole Mayan 2012 world ending rumor. Cus right now they are just in overdrive as if they are running out of time.

Next year we have Avengers, Dark Knight rises on top of what ever other movie licences they get so it looks like a busy busy expensive year ahead of us
Iron Man 3 :lecture

Iron Man 3 is 2013 with Man of Steel.

2012 will be The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man and if they decide to continue it: Clash of the Titans 2, Ghost Rider 2, The Expendables 2 not to mention the movies newly coming out that year that HT might jump on.

As for Ani-Comi, the speculation is reaching worse levels than SDCC I'm predicting more than a few upset folks come Friday.

I can't see HT using GoD as a vehicle to showcase a seamless body. EB did it and it was an odd decision. It seems more likely that it'll either be the body on its own with announcements to follow further down the track, or a boxing scene ETD. If they amaze us with a Bruce from a film that isn't ETD, I'm still praying for BD The Big Boss or WoD. If by some stretch it is a GoD Bruce it'll take the whole HT vs EB stoush to a whole new sillier and more enjoyable level.

Back