Action Figure Hotline Miami - Jacket Figure Kickstarter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tblackett

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not involved with this beyond being a backer, but it's a fantastic game and for $75 shipped, you can get a 1/6 scale figure with four headsculpts, three weapons and two outfits. Already raised almost $20K of the $60K asking price over a day or so, so looks likely to happen as well!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hotline-miami-jacket-figure

2ff024a71803ff4767ed0a36cb0471a9_large.jpg

63572d7bc56d2b1818a2247da806ed07_large.jpg

fa530ca51289b00b71b3f75b533b1b96_large.jpg

bcd446e2c8fa192753581c7fbdfec7c6_large.jpg

God,

So glad I found this. one of my favorite games ever. Thanks for posting this!

I did the midnight marauder version, I wonder if it comes with both outfits.

May i know how kickstarter works? Do you get your money back if the project didn't materialize?

If i just want all the physical figure stuff, which option should i go for?

May i know how kickstarter works? Do you get your money back if the project didn't materialize?

If i just want all the physical figure stuff, which option should i go for?

Kickstarter pledging requires no money upfront. You authorize the amount you're pledging, but it's not held or charged. They process it only if the goal is met.

The Early Kill tier is full up, so the $85 No Turning Back tier is the minimum to get the figure.

Kickstarter pledging requires no money upfront. You authorize the amount you're pledging, but it's not held or charged. They process it only if the goal is met.

The Early Kill tier is full up, so the $85 No Turning Back tier is the minimum to get the figure.

what kind of payment do they accept? credit card/paypal/money order?

Oh well guess i have to skip. don't want to spend another $10 on something i don't need. don't understand why they have to set a limit of 100.

God,

So glad I found this. one of my favorite games ever. Thanks for posting this!

I did the midnight marauder version, I wonder if it comes with both outfits.
No problem! I only found it randomly too and jumped straight on so thought others would be interested. I think the midnight marauder version just comes with the variant jacket outfit and the hospital gown. Was tempted by it too!

Funded already! Going to crush the first stretch goal (pin set for everyone as well).

Hope we see lots more masks in the stretch goals.

Midnight Marauder version is sold out, glad I grabbed it.

They just added another limited piece called "Soaked". I'm torn between which one I like. I ordered the MMM and I think the color scheme is perfect, but I like that the other one comes with a signed print. I would buy both if I could but they don't have that as an option.

If the project fails to meet it's goal you will not be charged. However if it does and you get charged this isn't a purchase of an item, you are essentially investing into this project . If it ends up failing you will not get your money back unless they graciously do so (kickstarter won't do anything). Nor are they guaranteed to do any returns, replacements, refunds, etc.

Yeah, Kickstarter isn't a guarantee BUT I've never had a bad experience with it, in terms of receiving the reward that I paid for. Sometimes, it'll take a couple months longer than they anticipate but I think projects like this which are higher profile are more likely to succeed without any issues.

Bunch of stretch goals got put up today - alternate heads, but you would need to pay for them when they unlock.

Also there's another alternate coloring that went up a few days ago, "soaked", it's pretty rad.

This game is insanely good, to bad I already have my budget for this month assigned :gah:

Will try to sell a few figures to support with an $85 spot.

Just unlocked Don Juan mask, and about 1k short of the 25k stretch goal. Im down for $151 for the figure and 2 masks.

I somehow missed out on this fig. Too God damn bad. It looks awesome for the price.

Back