1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I sent an email to hottoys.jp about Drax and they answered me:
ご連絡をいただきありがとうございます。
ホットトイズジャパンお客様問い合わせセンターです。

お問い合わせいただきました「Drax」ですが、現時点、一部広告のみに掲載されて
おりますが、こちらは正規リリース発表ではございません。

誠に恐れ入りますが、当センターでは、正規リリース発表されていない製品情報
や、製品の開発や生産などに関するご質問に関してお答えいたしておりません。
何卒ご了承くださいますようお願い申し上げます。

今後も魅力的な製品をお客様へご提供できるように努力して参りますので、ホット
トイズをよろしくお願い申し上げます。

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell does it say?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

What the hell does it say?

Thank you for your contact .
Is Hot Toys Japan customer inquiry center .
Although it is whats Inquiry " Drax " , this time , it is published only in part ad
Get off you , but this does not have a regular release announcement .
You truly sorry , product information in our center , it has not been regular release announced
And , we do not answer regarding your questions about such as product development and production .
Humbly thank you for your understanding .
Since we will continue to strive to future able to offer also an attractive product to our customers , hot
Thank you for Toys

Translation:

You'll get it when you get it
**** off

:lol

I find it very hard to believe that is an early version of the original sculpt. There is so much variation in the tattoos, that if it were an early version, they would basically have had to start over. Given their initial time crunch to get these ready for their debut, I doubt they would have bothered to redo so much.

Thank you for your contact .
Is Hot Toys Japan customer inquiry center .
Although it is whats Inquiry " Drax " , this time , it is published only in part ad
Get off you , but this does not have a regular release announcement .
You truly sorry , product information in our center , it has not been regular release announced
And , we do not answer regarding your questions about such as product development and production .
Humbly thank you for your understanding .
Since we will continue to strive to future able to offer also an attractive product to our customers , hot
Thank you for Toys

That last part wasn't rough translation they just forgot a few words, it should read Hot (Thank you for all of your money suckers, oh and we totes aren't releasing Drax, we need the plastic for Iron Man and wonky Batman eyes. Oh, and there's another Jack Sparrow coming out, suck it Drax) Toys.

That last part wasn't rough translation they just forgot a few words, it should read Hot (Thank you for all of your money suckers, oh and we totes aren't releasing Drax, we need the plastic for Iron Man and wonky Batman eyes. Oh, and there's another Jack Sparrow coming out, suck it Drax) Toys.

Yep I think thats the literal translation :goodpost:

Whether its a new sculpt or not (I think it is) I doubt they would want that shown if they have no plans to eventually release it.

tumblr_nf7ps1ARpD1seararo6_500.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-24700-1416181492-9.gif

Cmon HT, give drax a real figure to represent himself

dave+bautista+lego+drax.jpg

If nothing else, a video showing them working on it is a pretty good sign that it will happen... When, is the big question.

Remember dis....back in June 2014 or smt...
9e4105d2137adec60badd6d02dfccbd3.jpg

If nothing else, a video showing them working on it is a pretty good sign that it will happen... When, is the big question.

tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Actually that gif applies to the Batman Returns fans too :lol :monkey3

Back