1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon my rough PS skill,just to curious which better?eye ball or without.

20881831_1844471538911507_3656008864854732110_n.jpg

20863243_1650552091646286_1190372782818084548_o.jpg

I think we've been rather spoiled by Sideshow's large-mandibled take on Wolf. The mandibles on this figure do need to be slightly bigger, but nowhere near the size of SSC's. I think it's solid as-is. Eager to see how it looks from a more neutral angle, one that isn't looking down. That might help the mandible proportions.

Either way, it's a day one PO. Really hope this sells well because so many folks have been asking for it and it seemed this line was dead after 2015.

Side note: Tsang mentioned in a Facebook comment that he'd like to fight to get more accessories into this release.

I hope he has everything he needs. Between the original and the cleaner kit version, I think everything was accounted for. It'd be nice if they included all that in this one and done set. I paid about $150 for each of those back in the day so I'm prepared to accept a $300 price tag for this 2.0 (granted I hope it's not that high)

At least anything that isn't included here, I can just source from the originals :lol

I can see a battle damaged mask being a SS exclusive.

Pardon my rough PS skill,just to curious which better?eye ball or without.

View attachment 360567

View attachment 360566

Hope they fix the right eye too. Supposed to be red/orange with some yellow. It had quite an infernal nature to it that, to me, represented all of what Wolf has been through: pain and battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this being the open mouth mandibles I'd much prefer them to look like this, looks so much more aggressive. An I always thought he had a white eye due to the acid burn on his face? Looks way cooler.
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6257.jpg

Imo, he needs to drop the lower mandibles

IMG_6256.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG

Hope they fix the right eye too. Supposed to be red/orange with some yellow. It had quite an infernal nature to it that, to me, represented all of what Wolf has been through: pain and battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another rough PS,somehow I'm agree the eyes might be need some work or repaint.

Untitled.jpg

not sure why people are disappointed with the sculpt. I think it looks really good. I think the paint job on the inner cheeks and mouth could be done a little better as well as the acid burned side of the face but other than that the sculpt looks really good and the rest of the paint job looks really good as well.

Easy fix tho...

DenV3p2.jpg

Send this to Tsang, please.
especially the eyes!
why did he make him so philosophically sad - and yet gave the Classic predator, that fat loser, a mad cat face, exactly what Wolf should have according to your quote from filmmakers.

What also bugs me is that I can see fragments of Classic's and Shadow's face in there. Maybe due to one of those being used as a base sculpt and built upon, who knows? But still. Wolf looks nothing like them.

attachment.php
Shadow was a 100% repaint of Classic sculpt BTW, to the point that Classic's helmet fit Shadow's head perfectly. (just some info that might interest you if you want to use helmets on Shadow)

=======================================

i wonder if Tsang intends to make closed mandibles, as i don't remember any such scene in the movie or on behind the scene photos.

This! Please someone send this to Tsang. It's the mandibles that makes Wolf's face similar to the previous predators Tsang sculpted but if he adjusted it a little.. big difference.

Easy fix tho...

DenV3p2.jpg

Send this to Tsang, please.

Back