1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worst design ever. some meaningless junkyard scrap, thrown away by LOTR elf fans, all over the body; retarded face; micro head - and mouth so big that that piece of rust that he stole from a trash can and put on his head doesnt' even fit his face.

Wolf is probably one of/if not the most popular Pred out there. Movie aside and focusing on his design I imagine 99% of Pred fans would agree that he is one of the best looking Preds.

With wolf having reflective lenses, I hope to God they do the Jungle Hunter with them! Because everyone seems to think he had grey / black lenses? Annoys the hell outta me haha

don't wolf's lenses just consist of some mesh looking texture without the reflectiveness?

Wolf is probably one of/if not the most popular Pred out there. Movie aside and focusing on his design I imagine 99% of Pred fans would agree that he is one of the best looking Preds.
they are not pred fans, they are jajuja fans which is a completely different story in every point :)

I would rate Wolf number 4 in my top 5 list. I agree Wolf's design is cool.

1. Jungle Hunter
2. City Hunter
3. P2 Elder
4. Wolf
5. Scar

Another one finally coming dream come true looks Amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Oh good, it's another episode of P. trolls the boards and comments nonstop with hate for a character. Good god, go find a character you like and comment in a figure thread where you actually have interest in the product, you are annoying af!

don't wolf's lenses just consist of some mesh looking texture without the reflectiveness?

No they have the reflective lenses they just have mesh in front of that, so this is partially right and I think it looks pretty good. At least they aren't black lenses :lol

Wow... I stepped away from the Pred game, but seeing this makes me happy for every Pred collector here. Hope there is an unmasked sculpt and a Chopper 2.0 in the works.

20121215_1804962776195717_8214171289792566991_o.jpg

Tsang, take my money !

Oh good, it's another episode of P. trolls the boards and comments nonstop with hate for a character. Good god, go find a character you like and comment in a figure thread where you actually have interest in the product, you are annoying af!

My thoughts exactly!

This figure is epic. I love Wolf's design and was always bummed I missed out on the first one. Not sure I'll try and pick this one up though as I'm trying to focus primarily on SW 1/6 stuff but this guy is tempting. If it were a new version of the Jungle Hunter though, then that would be a no brainier.

Im definitely getting this version but I doubt we will see this go up for preorder until late 2017 then release around the same time THE PREDATOR MOVIE is released in spring of 2018. No head sculpt tells me this is still ways off .

Looks good. This confirms to me that Jungle 2.0 is only a matter of time... like 5 years... but it's coming!

Back