Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t believe I forgot about Grey Fox :slap

The series has way too many great characters.

Anybody get the feeling that this is gonna be HT's new Iron Man and they're going to produce 500 variations in different colors?

Maybe not, Josh. Unlike Iron Man, which has different armors, the only thing about Raiden that changes is the color of his musculature. So, I think there might be just this one figure of Raiden from Rising.

Maybe not, Josh. Unlike Iron Man, which has different armors, the only thing about Raiden that changes is the color of his musculature. So, I think there might be just this one figure of Raiden from Rising.

he's referring to all the different skins I think, like how PAK did 4 or 5 repaints of raiden

Just thinking if we were to get all the game bosses, and multiple versions of big boss/snake as Hot toys we would be spending thousands on the line. Im okay with this!

he's referring to all the different skins I think, like how PAK did 4 or 5 repaints of raiden

Ugh, I didn't like that at all. Although, a few of my friends here went ahead and bought the entire line of "Power Ranger" Raidens :lol. I only bought the black and red versions, but I sold my red figure on Ebay.

Would LOVE a Sundowner figure, Mistral too even though i think those arms would be diff to produce in 1/6 scale.

The characters from Desparado were pretty cool. A Mistral figure, if produced, would definitely have to come with an assortment of Dwarf Gekkos.

Would LOVE a Sundowner figure, Mistral too even though i think those arms would be diff to produce in 1/6 scale.

Monsoon would be impossible to make + pose in battle mode. :lol

But feck it, just make all the characters. I'm still waiting for the moment I can get Eva. ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm in the minority but I've prefer any of the B&B corps over the desperado squad

The B&B Corps would look awesome, but I imagine they'd very expensive! Crying Wolf would be huge.

However, I'd want to see Foxhound and Dead Cell before them. Imagine how big Raven and Solidus would be though, I don't expect to see complete teams if they ever do expand the MGS line.

Solid Snake and Grey Fox are the top priorities though.

Any ideas on what characters they might be pushing out next? More from the Revengence line or some other major characters? I'm tempted to start sell my PAK figures if this continues.

honestly i hope that because raiden seems to be very popular Ht will realize video games characters can make money too so they will make for for their VGM line.

I saw a video online that showed this figure and Big Boss from MGSV. All the writing was in Japanese. I am excited for both. I hope the price for this one is not too high. Any word yet on that front?

I saw a video online that showed this figure and Big Boss from MGSV. All the writing was in Japanese. I am excited for both. I hope the price for this one is not too high. Any word yet on that front?

So Big Boss is actually being made? This is great news :clap

Back