Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a video online that showed this figure and Big Boss from MGSV. All the writing was in Japanese. I am excited for both. I hope the price for this one is not too high. Any word yet on that front?

I was wondering the samething now that I would buy that bad thing is we will have to wait a few years for it.

So Big Boss is actually being made? This is great news :clap

yep, this is the model theyre following actually. i figured youd be excited.

f53.jpg

I just checked it again. It shows announcements for figures from Resident Evil 6, both this version and a red version of Raiden, and the final pic is of MGSV GZ Big Boss. It's a YouTube video. I'm on my phone so i can't figure out how to upload it. So it looks like 2 Raidens and a new Big Boss.

I just checked it again. It shows announcements for figures from Resident Evil 6, both this version and a red version of Raiden, and the final pic is of MGSV GZ Big Boss. It's a YouTube video. I'm on my phone so i can't figure out how to upload it. So it looks like 2 Raidens and a new Big Boss.

i think this is the Video you're speaking of??

yep, this is the model theyre following actually. i figured youd be excited.

View attachment 100179

:lol :lol :lol

Knowing Hot Toys it's a possibility.

even for non gamers.. just collectors in general,, this is a good display piece .

True. There have been one or two non-fans in here praising the figure and their desire to own it based solely on it's design

i think this is the Video you're speaking of??

Is that a screen grab of big boss or a figure?

__

I'm not opposed to a GZ figure, bit too similar to their last BB figure though.

I want this...

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-–-E3-2013-extended-Trailer-screenshots-Lightninggamingnews-5-1024x576.jpg

What is the point of a red raiden? Its not part of the game and doesn't look as good as black, why f'ing make it? I'd kinda of like a blade wolf to go with raiden,
preferably the black version.

What is the point of a red raiden? Its not part of the game and doesn't look as good as black, why f'ing make it? I'd kinda of like a blade wolf to go with raiden,

Just milking it.

If that picture is real, I’m glad we’re getting Big Boss.

What is the point of a red raiden? Its not part of the game and doesn't look as good as black, why f'ing make it?
Well, its 0 extra work for Hot Toys. All they do is change the paint colour in production. I dont think the red figure coming out has any baring whether they make a whole new figure from the line or not. But the red suit and yellow wig are in rising so its not a repaint of something that isnt already in the game.

Actually, Red Raiden was part of the game. Remember when he goes into Jack the Ripper mode?

sHnIu5g.gif

Jack the Ripper mode lol I have to play this.

It's a GREAT game, krec :lol. Believe me, I was one of the most critical people of Rising on SSF, but after I've played it a few times, I've done a complete 180.

It's like a fun, high-octane, over-the-top parody of MGS. Highly recommended.

Back