Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they hadn't gave him the bogus stand.

Keep it consistent with the oval bases for MMS. Looks rubbish having lots of different types of stands.

Or at least include one as well, they must cost peanuts to make.

Has there ever been a repaint variant on the VGM series before? I know there were different Leons (clothing wise)

I still cant believe we are actually getting this. I dont want to be greedy as this is more than enough, but it would be nice to see 1 more figure from this game. As MGS3 had Naked Snake an The Boss. MGS4 Apparently a Raiden and Old Snake.

It would be nice if we had a surprise Sam or Mistral. 99% wont happen. But still, one can hope.

Sam__Wolfy.jpg

Sam & Bladewolf actually id like, forget Mistral. Forgot alot of poster shots had Bladewolf in it

I'm going to be honest dudes, I'm way more excited about figures for Rising than any other MGS game :lol. All things considered, IDM is already taking care of MGS 2 Solid Snake (with possibly MGS 1 next). So, bring on the guys from Rising! :clap

I'd love to see Sam and Blade Wolf.

I'm going to be honest dudes, I'm way more excited about figures for Rising than any other MGS game :lol. All things considered, IDM is already taking care of MGS 2 Solid Snake (with possibly MGS 1 next). So, bring on the guys from Rising! :clap

I feel exactly the same. :duff

dykn15.gif

One of the first Hot Toys figures in a long time I'm truly excited and drooling over :lol

Too true. The last time I was this excited for a figure was Keaton Batman :lol. Sure, there was also the Battle Damaged T-800, but that doesn't compare to this! :lol

Hopefully that magazine article is indicating a GZ Big Boss. HT would do a killer job on that, hoping that's next, which I think is quite likely.

Amen to this.

Back