Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to state that they will most likely make him in white Red hum does this color show up in the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MGR_inferno-armor_2.jpg

Its one of his alternate skins. Being a cyborg he can swap out his colour scheme (body) for certain perks. His "canon" look is the black suit however. And the wig this re-colour comes with is one of the unlockable wigs which gives him infinite secondary ammo.

rai_zps9145502c.jpg

Im actually tempted by this one. If its standard figure price i may..

Last edited:
That color I could get behind. Somewhat matte and not as shiny as the proto. And I'd love to have the green version. Though of course the original will always top the others.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

One local dealer just posted this for PO at $285. Will wait for the other shops to announce. If the prices would be the same, then I'd reluctantly pass. Had to save up as gigs are scarce lately :(

Companies only stick with relevant things now, which screws over fans of the older games wanting high end figures of them.
Raising money from selling recent stuff gives them opportunity to make nostalgic merchandise :dunno

Blame Konami and Kojima since they have final say on what's made.
:exactly: :lecture

I kinda prefer MGR Raiden to the man juice leaky MGS4 Raiden lately.
https://youtu.be/oGnCyCP3rrY?t=1s

Oh my god why did I have to say it :slap:

Nope not going for them. Maybe multiple Solid Snakes and Big Bawsus but nope. nope nope nope nope

Wait that pic is real? Does that also confirm a GZ Big Boss is on the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see anything yellow about the yellow variant at all, seriously. It's a rip off. The red one is ok, and looks more orange which is my favorite color but it looks pretty jarring honestly.

i looked in the game a while back and there is a very light dirty yellow hue. im going to mix flat clear with yellow and a slight bit of green to achieve the color. i tried to find a shot in google pics but couldnt fins a pic, if you pull up the armor select menu youll see what i mean.

Red is the worst colour variant they could have gone for

I suppose it makes him look a bit more like iron man that way

Back