Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided to get rid of this figure I have two available and they are still sealed never opened, $155 delivered to u.s or canada. I accept paypal, let me know via pm. Thanks!

Need some help guys. So the BSAA badges on Chris' arms arn't sticking one very well. Any suguesions on an adhesive I could use so the badges stay in place preferably something that not perminant i.e. superglue.

Tried it. It comes off after a few minuts.

a tiny bit of blue tac? I know some people used it to keep the headpieces in the ears from falling out, not sure how it would work with fabrics though. there are some lighter glue adhesives out there also theres fabric glue. Maybe email HT and ask em what they used :lol never know, worth a shot.

I would love to see this. :pray:

I got the comedian figure not long after i posted that, looks good with the stars chris, still need a spare t-800 body to try on BSAA chris, but hopefully will be soon and ill post some comparissons.

I got the comedian figure not long after i posted that, looks good with the stars chris, still need a spare t-800 body to try on BSAA chris, but hopefully will be soon and ill post some comparissons.

Be careful, because the skin tone is totally different..:lecture

The T800 body skin tone looks.too pale , and does,nt match pretty well with chris headscup skin tone :monkey2,,, besides, in my opinion, the T800 body does,nt look very well wearing that Chris BSAA clothes

A sample:
spiderman012.jpg

Last edited:
So, the only problem with using the Comedian body on BSAA Chris is the loose shirt? If that's the case then I'm thinking of using that as my alternative to the muscle body, as a loose fitting shirt would look better to me.

I just ordered Chris from Amazon.
He should be here by the 8th!!!

Congrats! He's a great figure!

What's the going rate for him now?

He seems to be pushing the $200 mark on ebay now. You can still get him for a little less but his price has creeped up abit (though alot of it might have to do with the new movie). I was luckey and snatched him up for about $119.30 in June at the Go Hastings sale.

ya love this guy. Anyone know where would be the best way to purchase him without resorting to ebay?

Sweet. Do you know what parts are used?

jv-cr-bsaa-pdlc-002.jpg

The vest is from an old BBi military Figure: "US Socom Renegade", I know that, because I own one of them:

images

images

images

The 4 black pouches are from any other military figure (Try to search on e-bay)... but anyways, they're not very accurate.

Last edited:
Back