Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya love this guy. Anyone know where would be the best way to purchase him without resorting to ebay?

Here's a place and a great seller, though it cost $200.
https://www.echobasetoys.com/More_12_inch_Stuff_Pages/Hot_Toys/Hot_Toys_Movie_Masterpiece_Series.htm

jv-cr-bsaa-pdlc-002.jpg

The vest is from an old BBi military Figure: "US Socom Renegade", I know that, because I own one of them:

images

images

images

The 4 black pouches are from any other military figure (Try to search on e-bay)... but anyways, they're not very accurate.

Thanks, it's a nice addition what a vest and a few pouches can make Chris look nicely tactical equipped.

What would be the value of the muscle body on its own, with the metal piece in the right arm snapped? I've recently replaced the body, so I've no need for it. Thanks in advance.

img0830h.jpg

I used the Comedian's body, it worked okay, he ended up with a giraffe neck so I used the finger of a glove to hide it.

I've seen the muscle body going for around $100 on Ebay, so I was thinking $50-60.

img0830h.jpg

I used the Comedian's body, it worked okay, he ended up with a giraffe neck so I used the finger of a glove to hide it.

I've seen the muscle body going for around $100 on Ebay, so I was thinking $50-60.

This looks great. Do you have other shots of him using this version of the muscular body?

img0830h.jpg

Wow, this looks great :yess:

Someone needs to try this on the re4 leon...

The Real BIG problem with Leon S Kennedy is the color of his headsculp.. It does'nt match with the skin tone of any TT body. :lecture
I've tried with an TT advance, Royce body, Slim TT, caucasian TT body... and the headsculp looks pretty bad because does'nt match well.. :monkey2

His skin tone would'be like the old asian TT body

Last edited:
i can see what you're trying to do with this custom...but i think this body is more suited for a REmake chris. no offense, but now he looks like the motion capture actor from RE5.

i make stop motion film and his rubber body can't do that much movements so i had this body for posing and besides i love the first chris redfield (before he took steroids LMAO)

well, i finally did a slight mod to chris. long time in wanting to do it, but was lazy and never really had a solid plan on how to.

first i want say sorry there aren't any pics. i just did 'slapped it together' thing last night.

anyway, i rolled up chris' forearms and wrapped some cloth i cut from a t shirt around the inner forearm skeleton.

final look, basically, his forearms are subtly beefier now. i always had an issue with how his forearms looked, but now after doing this little mod, he now looks much better in my eyes. when i take a pic, i'll show you guys if you're interested.

i originally wanted to use the new T2 arnold body, but i never picked up the T2 fig (holding out on a BD/DX ver), also, i didn't want to buy the T2 fig JUST to mod up chris. so i figured i'd do this simple mod and boom.

Back