Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That being said, it would be incredibly glorious, and I would absolutely love it if that came to pass.

At this point... the DX line is literally, half Batman. 12 figures, 6 Batman related. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a normal VGMS release.

Six out of Thirteen of the DX are Batman, it's a fair bet these two will be no different.

Hell, here's hoping! I've got to say, though, that, regardless of license, I couldn't think of anything truly better to be the first VGMS DX. These are two of the best games I've ever played, and, honestly, the only things that I can think of that are on-par, in my mind, are Red Dead and Uncharted, and one of those is already being tackled by SSC, apparently.

Hmmm...let's see...alright, here goes;

DX Arkham Batman:
-Cowl with PERS integration(done right)
-Cowl with "detective mode" LED eyes
-interchangeable faces
-Bruce Wayne head
-batarangs(complete with joint that allows them to fold in; extend out)
-sonic batarangs
-remote controlled batarangs
-batclaw(with alternate extended line and ultra batclaw heads)
-grapnel gun
-REC
-cryptographic sequencer(with attachable holographic map display[similar to the Predator's holographic "globe" feature])
-line launcher
-alternate "Asylum" belt
-alternate "Asylum" gauntlets
-explosive gel
-freeze blast
-freeze cluster
-smoke pellets
-disruptor
-various hands
-Arkham City suit

DX Arkham Joker:
-PERS headsculpt
-alternate "laughing" sick headsculpt
-chair
-IV
-sword
-gun
-cure vial
-"Titan" serum
-gun
-chattering teeth
-X-Ray specs
-Scarface puppet
-SSC exclusive: Harley Quinn's Revenge "Jokerized" Scarface

That DX Batman would be the best Batman EVER!!!!!

And we've already seen half of those gadgets in development :yess:

432087_10150566226117344_2012612784_n.jpg

If they didn't fudge it up in some way, I would be inclined to agree with you. Unless, of course, they straight up Luke Skywalkered a DX Adam West Batman, and he came complete with a removable cowl, a West sculpt, a second body complete with smoking jacket and clothes, and an office diorama with desk, Shakespeare bust, and backdrop with slidable bookshelf (that reveals the batpoles!).

Hmmm...let's see...alright, here goes;

DX Arkham Batman:
-Cowl with PERS integration(done right)
-Cowl with "detective mode" LED eyes
-interchangeable faces
-Bruce Wayne head
-batarangs(complete with joint that allows them to fold in; extend out)
-sonic batarangs
-remote controlled batarangs
-batclaw(with alternate extended line and ultra batclaw heads)
-grapnel gun
-REC
-cryptographic sequencer(with attachable holographic map display[similar to the Predator's holographic "globe" feature])
-line launcher
-alternate "Asylum" belt
-alternate "Asylum" gauntlets
-explosive gel
-freeze blast
-freeze cluster
-smoke pellets
-disruptor
-various hands
-Arkham City suit

DX Arkham Joker:
-PERS headsculpt
-alternate "laughing" sick headsculpt
-chair
-IV
-sword
-gun
-cure vial
-"Titan" serum
-gun
-chattering teeth
-X-Ray specs
-Scarface puppet
-SSC exclusive: Harley Quinn's Revenge "Jokerized" Scarface

Batman had different boots in Arkham as well. Its hard to think he'd come with all that many alternate outfits, but it would be awesome if he did. And I can't imagine such a big accessory like another Scarface being a freebie extra exclusive, but awesome idea nonetheless.

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. It would be really cool if he had the interchangeable components necessary to represent both versions.

Doesn't need to be a DX to have all that stuff. Just leave the googly eyes out.

[ame]https://youtu.be/qGA8OStsicE[/ame]

Also, slightly off-topic, but I would adore whoever made figures based on The Animated Series. Particularly, Hot Toys, though, because then we'd have a better chance of getting this:

batmobile-ani.jpg

I doubt we ever get a non-DX Batman from HT anymore. They've realized a character that can't move his neck much needs the googly eyes. So I fully expect this Batman to be a DX. No idea on Joker. Could go either way on him. But hopefully if he is, he'll have double PERS so both Sick and Regular heads will have them. Or neither. One having them and not the other would probably turn out odd looking placing them next to each other.

I can't wait for these to be revealed. Hopefully, the PERS are closer to DX 08, DX 09, and DX 11, and further from DX 01, DX 02, and DX 12.:lol

As quickly as they got that Power Pose Iron Man finished, the fact that his head isn't painted doesn't make me think this guy is too far off, after all. I bet it'll be the first Batman stuff we see after their IM3 hard-on dies down.

Yeah, I was surprised to see Heisman Iron Man before Storm Shadow, since he looked completed in that pic as did Tony. He's probably next though. Maybe the Rock not too far behind that. Who knows where the Arkham figures will land as we didn't see any other IM figures there but know more will be coming.

Back