Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this figure technically of Clayface, not Joker? :dunno

03900231.jpg

I guess it's up to the owner's mind on who they think of :monkey3

Depends on if they include Arkham Asylum accessories. Anyway, I'd rather they base it off of the Clayface Joker than have bubbles the bubble faced clown.

God, I just want to see these things already. This is already looking spectacular, and I hope that Batman follows suit.

Note:On.CC sucks. Well, they don't specifically suck; they do give us new pics of upcoming products, but they really need to find a new photographer.

That being said, it'd be neat if they pulled a DX 11 and gave us a laughing secondary sculpt, or some other expression.

I dunno, I can sorta see blemishes on the skin and chapped, sickly lips.

:panic:

394782_404450782972496_898097430_n_zps0f4d7730.jpg

Last edited:
Good call :hi5:

I wonder what he will come with for accessories :dunno

Plenty!

Pistol
Knife
Detonator
cure vial
chattering teeth
lipstick
vial of blood
sick/regular/TV heads
sword

And that is just from AC! If they could include AA accessories:

3D glasses
Titan Gun
Scarface
second pistol

Without being able to do AA stuff, the only Scarface they'd be able to do would be Joker-Baby Scarface from Harley's Revenge DLC.

The accessories i'd actually use in display would be...

The Titan gun
Pistol
Sword
Scarface
Cahattering teeth by his feet

I'll prolly use the HT Luke sculpt and repaint it as the joker make up and green hair and display it. Another DX JokEr to the collection, baby yeah :rock

Back