Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we got mars attacks for a movie that is how old?
so getting green hornet would be cool
i just hope we don't get another frickin heath ledger figure..bury the joker and that line..bad enough we have to go through another year for a weak movie.. that won't live up to the last,,

oh i just thought we might get michael keaton batman...would that be cool or what..

I just wanted to comment that it's a great time to be collecting 1/6 scale figures! I can't wait for this event to kick off and its kept me coming back here every few hours just to see if any info/ pics might have been leaked. It's like the golden age of collecting!

The lists that freaks have been coming up with here is absolutely insane when I think of the figures from those lines that I would either definitely or possibly want.

Toss in a 1/6 scale Hulk and it's game over man!

I really hope they reveal figures I don't want, 'cause my wallet is moneyless, haha. If they reveal figures I want, I will have to make a deal with the guy with horns.

I really hope they reveal figures I don't want, 'cause my wallet is moneyless, haha. If they reveal figures I want, I will have to make a deal with the guy with horns.

That's actually an excellent point. I need to start wishing for lines I'm not interested in, otherwise I'm going to need a bailout.

Bring on Green Hornet!

Can't.............wait....

Ren.jpg

Why? They'll be seventy four other threads displaying each pic and each license individually.

Back