hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I noticed that too...
I hope they fix that as well...

I already have the outfits for it!!
I might buy at least 3 of these... or loose bodies and heads...

That would be amazing!!!:lol:lol
ThrillerSpecialEditionCover-82.jpg
:rock:rock

Looks like that tiger had to pee, big-time :horror :lol

Isn't there a possibility of Hot Toys releasing a new run of the Billie Jean version? I may be wrong but I think they did this with the Joker after Heath Ledger died...
I'm watching Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest dvd right now. When he sings Billie Jean he's wearing the same clothes of the action figure. I'm really pissed off that I didn't get while it had a reasonable price :banghead:banghead:banghead

A figure of a dead "Pop Legend",
in the style from the best selling album EVER? :rock
This figure will explode in value for sure!
Even the "Billie Jean" version is already @ $600-1400!
Good timing, since I'm getting 30 on the next Wednesday! ;) :banana

hopefully hot toys does a 2nd run of billie jean... I'll laugh so hard when that happens

Every time I think I've preordered my final 1/6th figure, Hot Toys has to roll out something as awesome as this.

why would they do that?.... i mean if they do a dx version why not release a smooth criminal/moon walker version with mo town billie jean perfrmance parts?.....

it would be dumb to rerelease the two figures they made before into one...

why would they do that?.... i mean if they do a dx version why not release a smooth criminal/moon walker version with mo town billie jean perfrmance parts?.....

They like money. If they can sell boat loads of M-ICON Thriller versions, they'll sell through DX versions too.

When The Worm is buying a 12'' figure you know its gotta to be an exceptionnal figure.And I'm buying this one.

This looks f'n sweet. The only reason I held off on the Billie Jean MJ was becuase I was waiting for this. With MJ's death I was worried I would never get an MJ figure. I cannot wait to get this. Looks like I'll have to buy 2.

yeah this makes me want to collect THE DEAD line now lol...

Maybe HT will milk this like they did with the Predator line and bring out their own line of "THE DEAD" with the back- up dancers :naughty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back