hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Captain EO is a Disney character does that mean SSC can include him in their Disney PF line?

captain_eo.jpg

I hope they fix that big, honkin snap on the front of the jacket. Jeesh, whatta eye sore on such a perfect piece of tailoring.

Yeah, I noticed that too...
I hope they fix that as well...

The great thing about this figure is that you can use the Zombie head for a Thriller Michael and use the other head to make a Billy Jean or Beat it Michael if you so wished.

I already have the outfits for it!!
I might buy at least 3 of these... or loose bodies and heads...

3682398685_d3e02ec6d7.jpg

3682398157_aa1b4da416.jpg

3683212818_257a0fd1af.jpg

I'll be looking for a white suit and a tiger for my Michael.
That would be amazing!!!:lol:lol
ThrillerSpecialEditionCover-82.jpg

This one is MINE. He will be having a dance off up front and center with my Dead figures.
thriller%20Animation.gif
:rock:rock

to be released in Dec 2009...
to be/maybe priced at USD 170 to 180 or so

2 heads...
5 hands...
2 jackets...

michaeljackson_thriller-big.jpg

This figure is PERFECTION. The likeness of both heads is spot on...the suit...I mean...it really gets no better than this. Skipped the first one, thought the likeness was off...but I will def buy 2 of these!

I think I might pull the trigger just to have an ultra cool zombie to add to the attack on Shaun and Ed. :horror

Looks good.

OneSixthBruce and Sick8oy has a load of spare TTM09's and we may kitbash a load of zombies to go with MJ!!

VERY impressive piece for sure.

Looks perfect.

I really want to display both but think that'll require buying two of them. I'm guessing that HT will give us an extra jacket and headsculpt and we'll have to get the pants and shoes on our own (similar to the Two-Face figure). It'll be costly but I can avoid the hassle of trying to buy individual parts on ebay. Also, the true-type they're using on Michael has a different skin tone than the current black TT out there.

I want to display them back-to-back one regular Michael and on the other side zombie Michael all hunched over. Awesome.

I really want to display both but think that'll require buying two of them. I'm guessing that HT will give us an extra jacket and headsculpt and we'll have to get the pants and shoes on our own (similar to the Two-Face figure). It'll be costly but I can avoid the hassle of trying to buy individual parts on ebay. Also, the true-type they're using on Michael has a different skin tone than the current black TT out there.

I want to display them back-to-back one regular Michael and on the other side zombie Michael all hunched over. Awesome.

You could go that route but I think i'm just gonna buy two, make the two customs and then sell off the extras pieces. You never know what you might get for 2 loose Jackson sculpts on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back