hot toys thriller michael jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the DEAD figures will be sold out instead of being stuck in Second Chance for a whole year.

This one looks fantastic, I will get two for sure.

I would love to get this, but going by the ebay auction it has a release of December. So that would mean I would have this, Wesker, Chris, Sheva, Marcus, and Tiger Stripes Snake coming in all around the same time frame. Might have to put a stop to Marcus and Sheva, dont wanna give up wesker or the other 2.

I plan to get 2, leave one untouched in the Box. This will be a definite Collector's item until they announce the DX Tribute Fig with BJ head, PERS eyes and extra Thriller outfit and heads. :lol

Anyone know if this has PERS?

I plan to get 2, leave one untouched in the Box. This will be a definite Collector's item until they announce the DX Tribute Fig with BJ head, PERS eyes and extra Thriller outfit and heads. :lol

Anyone know if this has PERS?

sorry, couldnt help but thing "wtf" when I ready that part. Would be nice to have movable eyes on the figure.

Since Captain EO is a Disney character does that mean SSC can include him in their Disney PF line?

captain_eo.jpg

That would be great but I think they have the right to do Legendary Musicians and in one of the latest poll, before MJ's death he was the first one voted by us then I do hope to see a Michael Jackson PF in the future... that said I really cannot believe what happened He has always been my favourite and He'll always be... THANK YOU MICHAEL... YOU ARE THE BEST!

An absolute must have for any MJ or 80's fan.

1983 was such a killer year. Return of the Jedi. My first GI Joe figure (Snow Job). And Thriller. :rock

You got your first what Job in 1983?:D

Simply amazing MJ! It's close to midnight......

Last edited:
Pure class and a must have...Now lets see Smooth Criminal and BAD outfits and i'll die happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back