Hot Toys - The Matrix - 1/16th scale Sentinel collectible spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you start your Matrix line with this HT??:confused:

I'll wait and pick it up for $30 shipped

I think it's kind of a companion piece to the Nebuchadnezzar DVD set.

But I'm not sure of it's scale and it was a Japanese exclusive.

2885811302_d67399dff0_o.jpg

According to the SDCC podium videos, HT will be doing the APU.

really? but if they're following the sentinel's scale, it'll be too small as well. if they can do the aliens powerloader in 1/6 scale, no reason why they can't do the APU as well. they're about the same size.

So it would make sense to make the Sentinel little smaller than the A.P.U.

I think I'm the only one excited about this. I don't mind the small scale that much, all I want is to display a sentinel with an APU, which Hot Toys is making.

It would not be feasible for Hot Toys to make a 1/6 APU, that thing would be bigger than the Queen alien and cost over $450 easily. I'd rather a have a nice 1/16 APU than no APU at all.

I think the Sentinel should have light up eyes (which should be absolutely no problem nowadays); then I would consider to buy it.

Let's see what they do with the APU.

my bad. i meant similar approximate size to the toys.

anyway, the ht powerloader is already huge enough as it is, so i meant they could easily do the APU in a similar size (roughly 18" tall). since the sentinel is in a weird 1/16 scale anyway...

my bad. i meant similar approximate size to the toys.

anyway, the ht powerloader is already huge enough as it is, so i meant they could easily do the APU in a similar size (roughly 18" tall). since the sentinel is in a weird 1/16 scale anyway...

A 1/6 scale APU wouldn't not be ~18"...... more like 40" tall.

yes, my friend. that's what i meant when i said "my bad".

i was referring to an approximately similar size for the APU to the ht powerloader.

Wow! No activity for nearly 3 months! Oh well, for anyone interested, the Sentinel is out now in HK........

First pic is from Studio Sunny, the rest are from Toys Daily:

matrixsbox.jpg

20091113093203349.jpg

20091113093154998.jpg

20091113093146892.jpg

20091113093219127.jpg

20091113093211823.jpg

Last edited:
Back