Hot Toys - The Matrix - 1/16th scale Sentinel collectible spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some more pics of the box from abc-express:

09nov12_martix_4.jpg

09nov12_martix_3.jpg

09nov12_martix_1.jpg

09nov12_martix_2.jpg

Last edited:
The next planned figure is the A.P.U. it will be the same scale as the Sentinel. For whatever reason, I don't think 1/6 figures are happening

Got Morpheus?

morpheus_chair.JPG

I second that..we need some 1/6th figures. I really hope HT doesn't use the sale of these as a gauge for future figures that will actually sell....

and chaserfan.... please fix how you posted your pics.. put them on a line by themselves, not next to each other. :D

I second that..we need some 1/6th figures. I really hope HT doesn't use the sale of these as a gauge for future figures that will actually sell....

and chaserfan.... please fix how you posted your pics.. put them on a line by themselves, not next to each other. :D

there normal for me. :dunno

:monkey3

Done, but what was the prob? :confused:

EDIT:
I think he just fixed them. :dunno they were all side by side just a few minutes ago, making the screen real wide..:confused:

Yeah I 'fixed' them, but they were showing up fine for me? :confused:

This figure is a guaranteed pass but the APU is a banker!

I hope they make it bigger than McFarlanes APU.
Something similar to SSC's Avatar Maquette.

Just got mine, it's smaller than I imagined but the details are great, it has red plastic lenses in many of the eyes and ALL the claws, both underneath the body and at the end of the tentacles are articulated.
I'll review it as soon as I can (got a full plate right now) and I'll take comp shots with my McF one.

I think the APU will be the same scale so you can display them together.

Does anyone out there have any decent ref shots of the actual Sentinels from the movie. I'm having a hard time finding good pics, especially of the ridged cowls running down the sides.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Back