Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squad Leader is solid. Just a fun little shot I did!

551E7B92-A681-4036-843C-4BDD51847AAF.jpeg

I hated SSC's new "codes work on this, but not on that" policy.
Their loss. I've preordered 3 figures by now instead of zero.

Sideshow just emailed me that they will be charging me for the Shoretrooper tomorrow. Looks like it'll be shipping out soon enough.

Got the Sideshow email too. My modest three man squad of Shoretroopers is incoming. Seems that may be the last of figures before Christmas for me.

Lol who tf is that?

:lol

An R0 series astromech droid from TFA that’s lying on the ground in the lower right corner of DrWeaponX’s picture, as far as I can tell.

Hasbro made a weird Target exclusive 3 pack of their 12”ish scale figures that included BB-8, C-3PO, and R0-4L0 instead of R2-D2 like you’d expect.

It was funny at the time because they pasted a picture of this random *** droid next to C-3PO where R2 would normally be like it was something important (and it wasn’t).

55310B88-1642-46BC-8717-2343611F43EA.jpeg

Admittedly I did get a few to customize, though.

Last edited:
:lol

An R0 series astromech droid from TFA that’s lying on the ground in the lower right corner of DrWeaponX’s picture, as far as I can tell.

Hasbro made a weird Target exclusive 3 pack of their 12”ish scale figures that included BB-8, C-3PO, and R0-4L0 instead of R2-D2 like you’d expect.

It was funny at the time because they pasted a picture of this random *** droid next to C-3PO where R2 would normally be like it was something important (and it wasn’t).

Admittedly I did get a few to customize, though.
Didn’t even notice the droid, thanks! Only watched TFA two or three times so haven’t noticed a lot of the minor characters.

Nice move by Hasbro, wonder if it sold well. LucasArts probably had larger ideas for the droid, then scrapped it. Literally and figuratively, which Hasbro didn’t catch up with. A R2 would’ve made that pack more memorable, they are after all the most memorable droids in SW.

Didn’t even notice the droid, thanks! Only watched TFA two or three times so haven’t noticed a lot of the minor characters.

Nice move by Hasbro, wonder if it sold well. LucasArts probably had larger ideas for the droid, then scrapped it. Literally and figuratively, which Hasbro didn’t catch up with. A R2 would’ve made that pack more memorable, they are after all the most memorable droids in SW.

There were a few R0 series droids peppered through the ST and related media but they did not have a big presence. Blink and you’ll miss it. Though the dome lives on as one of the options at the Droid Depot in Galaxy Edge.

It was not a bad deal at the time, though not a great one either. $30 for 3 12” scale shampoo bottle figures, but one was a half pint and the other an even smaller ball. Sold alright during the hype of TFA, but I’m sure the rest went to clearance.

They’re a bit small but make really good parts for customizing and diorama building. I’ve been meaning to take apart some of the ones I have for a Jawa display.

Cool shot, DrWeaponX!

Speaking of cool...the Shoretrooper hits some unexpected cold weather...

View attachment 549754

The Squad leader arrives up my way today...looking forward to it.
That’s the winter version of putting the figure in the swamp, like some did here. Lol.

Daring, but very cool!

Last edited:
Sideshow just emailed me. My shoretrooper has been listed as being shipped. The delivery date is still to be determined.

Back