1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, The Suicide Squad comes out this week. I'd like a King Shark/Nightwing preorder this week. The next avalanche of Mando can wait another week or two!

I like that King Shark... but I really don't know if I want to spend $300+ on him.

There will be a plethora of King Sharks everywhere... and likely a suitable one at Target for under $40 that will do just fine. Probably talk too.

I like that King Shark... but I really don't know if I want to spend $300+ on him.

There will be a plethora of King Sharks everywhere... and likely a suitable one at Target for under $40 that will do just fine. Probably talk too.

Haha, that’s where I’m at too. I love his character from the Harley cartoon and I’m sure he’ll be one of the better characters in the movie but I’ll be happy with that Wal-Mart McFarlane Exclusive one.

I don't know how anyone can even watch Suicide Squad let alone spend money on stuff that reminds you of it. I saw the first one in the theater and it's one of the biggest wastes of two hours of my life that I can remember.

I don't know how anyone can even watch Suicide Squad let alone spend money on stuff that reminds you of it. I saw the first one in the theater and it's one of the biggest wastes of two hours of my life that I can remember.

One thing and one thing alone made the original movie watchable, and that was Harley and Joker. Thats it! Otherwise it was a ball of hot garbage.

Wasn’t a fan of the first one either but with Gunn directing this and the trailers showing way more fun in this than the previous see bone, why would anyone hold the first one against it?

I agree the 1st one was crap. This is a totally different director. It has nothing to do with the 1st movie besides the name and so far it is getting insanely good reviews.

Hot Toys or bust for me from here on out.
This one will be much different in tone/characters/story. Don't blame people for hating it, but I still thought it was decent. Still an odd choice for a villain that's for sure. In interviews, they try hard to make it known this is not a sequel or connected to the first one. But clearly they have some of the same actors from before.

Just got an email from SS saying Fennec and new Grogu set are "coming soon", was wondering how soon is that ? Definitely adding Fennec to the collection.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Attachments

• comingsoon.jpg
    comingsoon.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 71
Yes it was totally crap, I couldn't sit through the first attempt.

But it wasn't the directors version, the execs at WB (Emmerich, Geoff Johns at that time) thought they knew better and hired a trailer company to edit the whole movie to what they thought was good. That's why it is so badly edited, chopping and changing all the time. It was in the era where WB were tampering with everything post Justice League.

We can now see the difference between Josstice League and Zack Snyders Justice League.

Anyway back to Fennec. Although I hope we get Cobb Vanth first.

I wonder if they're gonna wait til we get closer to Book of Boba Fett to put her up for pre-order...

Back