1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping the same lol. This line is killin me. Cobb Vanth with sculpt would be hard to pass up
Tell me about it. He was on my list, but I wasn't too excited until I saw how cool the 1/6 prototype actually looked. Now he's a definite !!

If he makes a cameo in Book of Boba, Hot Toys are perhaps waiting for that hype train.

Hopefully that teaser of "Coming Soon" does eventually get the green light when TBOF gets shown around December. As of now, I'm taking the news as a grain of salt until proven.

If Shand does get green lit, I'll be making a pre-order when announced.

SSC specifically includec her in their recent Coming Soon email. We will almost certainly get her. Still impatient for the preorder, i need to know exactly how long Fett will be cooling his heels waiting for her. Im frankly expecting an epic face sculpt.

Ye
SSC specifically includec her in their recent Coming Soon email. We will almost certainly get her. Still impatient for the preorder, i need to know exactly how long Fett will be cooling his heels waiting for her. Im frankly expecting an epic face sculpt.
Yep, no real rush for her from HT side. They can release closer to BoBoba, and use the time now to fine tune the sculpt and get approval.

Can't wait for it myself !!!

She was in two episodes and Cara Dune was in more and we don’t have a Cara figure yet?

Yeah boo, that just ain't gonna happen. For a coupla reasons.

Attachments

• fennec change.jpg
    fennec change.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 82
I've posted two of the Black Series Shand in the Black Series thread (out of the four in total).

We've seen the mock up of the suit when the DLX Nomad Fett was teased, however what can the eventual 1/6th version improve from the 6 inch version?

6TBS_fennec_isaac.jpg
6TBS_fennec_isaac2.jpg
6TBS_fennec_isaac3.jpg
6TBS_fennec_isaac4.jpg

Your thoughts and inputs. If Howard Chan has copped a 1/6th version for his personal collection and leaves others stranded, I'm going to be really pissed off.

What can be improved? Almost everything. The hair sculpt, the face sculpt, clothing made of cloth. I am still expecting an epic facial sculpt from HT.

Black Series still looks great and i will be picking her up, no question. BUT.

Now more than ever i still think we are getting the HT version, as it appears she will have a pivotal role in BOBF.

😩 I really thought I was done with 1/6. I tried holding off on the Mando stuff as long as I could, really.

Can’t wait for her to be announced (and Vanth) so I can add those pres to my Old Man Boba, swoop bikes, Mando, Gideon, etc. Live to spend it baby.

😩 I really thought I was done with 1/6. I tried holding off on the Mando stuff as long as I could, really.

Can’t wait for her to be announced (and Vanth) so I can add those pres to my Old Man Boba, swoop bikes, Mando, Gideon, etc. Live to spend it baby.
:lol Yeah, well. I was gonna kick back. So far that hasn't worked out. Except waiting to PO coz of the shipping mess, which is gonna ripple into next year.

I've posted two of the Black Series Shand in the Black Series thread (out of the four in total).

We've seen the mock up of the suit when the DLX Nomad Fett was teased, however what can the eventual 1/6th version improve from the 6 inch version?

View attachment 543704View attachment 543705View attachment 543706View attachment 543707
Your thoughts and inputs. If Howard Chan has copped a 1/6th version for his personal collection and leaves others stranded, I'm going to be really pissed off.
For a BS ..I’m really impressed with the end product

:lol Yeah, well. I was gonna kick back. So far that hasn't worked out. Except waiting to PO coz of the shipping mess, which is gonna ripple into next year.
My biggest thing now is the gentle balance of spacing out the preorders so all the NRDs don’t hit me at once, and ordering them before they sell out/waitlist lol

My biggest thing now is the gentle balance of spacing out the preorders so all the NRDs don’t hit me at once, and ordering them before they sell out/waitlist lol
Hear that. For me it's trying to avoid a series "your credit card was charged"....all at once. Running numbers is like getting slapped with a wet fish -e.g. what you WANT isn't necessarily what you can GET. :lol

Back