1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, how did Boba Fett save Fennec? Did he take her to a medic and have them fix her, or did he perform surgery himself? If it's the latter I think I'll start calling him doctor Fett :lol

I wonder, how did Boba Fett save Fennec? Did he take her to a medic and have them fix her, or did he perform surgery himself? If it's the latter I think I'll start calling him doctor Fett :lol

It looks like he took her to a mechanic.

Maybe Pelli Moto took some lessons from Dr. Evazan?

mandalorian-baby-yoda.jpg

:lol

Boba-Fett-and-Fennec-Shand-in-The-Mandalorian.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

:horror

Yeah i would bet my entire collection she will have a headsculpt so i'm not worried about that. Showing her was not meant to be a full reveal with all her accessories and headscuplt laid out. I forgot about her "repair" so there is a chance she could have that in her midsection.

It looks like he took her to a mechanic.

Maybe Pelli Moto took some lessons from Dr. Evazan?

mandalorian-baby-yoda.jpg

:lol

Boba-Fett-and-Fennec-Shand-in-The-Mandalorian.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

:horror

Dr Evazan was that one guy who told Luke he's a wanted man in that bar in ANH, correct? I've read his crimes were :horror

But yeah I'd like to know how Boba saved her, maybe in a flashback scene in BOBF.

Dr Evazan was that one guy who told Luke he's a wanted man in that bar in ANH, correct? I've read his crimes were :horror

But yeah I'd like to know how Boba saved her, maybe in a flashback scene in BOBF.

Yes, his crimes were exposed in Rogue One.

"Evazan's work is nothing short of a nightmare. His Decraniation process strips a subject of all free will, turning them into living droids carrying out the whims of their owners. It is a crime far worse than slavery, for at least slaves can be freed. The only freedom that awaits the Decraniated is the release of death."―Andressa Divo

latest

latest

There was a decraniated guy in the Dr. Aphra books. In fact there's a lot of pretty dark stuff in the Aphra books. Evazan is kinda like the SW universe version of Doctor Satan, he enjoys experimental surgery and will kidnap people for that express purpose. If his subjects are in agony during the process, so much the better.

If Pelli had known him, she would not have survived.

Last edited:
Those guys in LucasFilm definitely know how to design a good character costume.

It’s basically what’s carried Boba for 40+ years before this past season 2 and why I want an Enfy’s Nest and Zam Wessell figure. And that’s just the tip not the iceberg as far as examples.

I'm just glad that characters in SW still wear actual, solid helmets that they can take off and hold by their side. Instead of these helmets that magically fold away into nothing that you see throughout Marvel, Trek and every other scifi franchise these days, and which annoy the living hell out of me every time I see it.

I'm just glad that characters in SW still wear actual, solid helmets that they can take off and hold by their side. Instead of these helmets that magically fold away into nothing that you see throughout Marvel, Trek and every other scifi franchise these days, and which annoy the living hell out of me every time I see it.

I see what you're saying, but still maintain that those magical helmets Zod and Faora had on in MoS were Da Bomb. They had gorgeous armor!

The thing that drives me nuts is, if you're going to buy the nanotech stuff, then at least allow for the shift of mass on the suits. How hard is it to have the disappearing helmet create additional mass on the shoulders? Larger leg rockets peeling mass from the thighs. The idea of the shifting suit is a given, so make it work visually the way it would require. Just create areas of bulk that can be peeled away as needed elsewhere.

To be fair it’s straight from the comics and a different genre.

You know I didn’t notice this Fennec teaser outfit is the BOBF outfit…it’s not her S1 or S2 The Tragedy, the episode after and The Rescue episode

Damn I wonder why HT didn’t do the outfit she wore in the four episodes she was in :(

The only real difference looks like the kama being brown in The Bad Batch.

fs1.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs5.jpg

fs2.jpg

the-mandalorian-fennec-shand.jpg

8d354e_d2281939c45b41f3a1a77583c8ab5d4f~mv2.gif

Last edited:
Back