1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah those guys on the Phocohontas planet (with the AT-ST Walker) were making it from the prawns. Or ?

...Krill.

When I looked it up and saw it was brewed from sea creatures, I had a sudden nightmare vision of Fennec suckling it from the source. :horror

o1b3tth6rmp01.png

luke-green-milk.jpg

Thankfully they're only tiny crustaceans. :lol

(The Mandalorian team weren't very imaginative with their creature naming!)

Seems like all I’m buying is figures from this line and I am fine with that. Being this one on!

That's cause that is all you can choose from now! :lol
What’s crazy is if you check what actual SW Hot Toys are available to ship on Sideshow, I think it’s the 2 V1 Beskar Mando’s, the Jawa & the jet troopers..everything else is PO..just goes to show how HT needs to get some stuff released ASAP.

What’s crazy is if you check what actual SW Hot Toys are available to ship on Sideshow, I think it’s the 2 V1 Beskar Mando’s, the Jawa & the jet troopers..everything else is PO..just goes to show how HT needs to get some stuff released ASAP.
Good for business in loading up future orders. I see everything and Q2 2022 is loaded. I think it is smart to assume everything is +6 months from their current release date. DW Trooper/Classic Spidey/Stormtrooper/Transport Trooper might jump others.

They'll probably wait a few months on her. Closer to Book of Boba in December.

She's also shown now to help sell the Throne too.

Maybe Hot Toys are slowly learning. Show customers that yes Fennec is coming, so it's safe to buy the Throne.

But the video said you can peek through the visor and even see the eyes -- seemed to indicate that the helmet was not removable.

That only indicated to me that the helmet just fits perfectly.

Damn Star Wars and its whole "certain point of view" thing again:lol

But the video said you can peek through the visor and even see the eyes -- seemed to indicate that the helmet was not removable.
Nah, there's hair at the back. I'm sure they'll do her sculpt. She's asian heritage, so they'll be gagging at the bit to do an asian female.

Nah, there's hair at the back. I'm sure they'll do her sculpt. She's asian heritage, so they'll be gagging at the bit to do an asian female.
You'd think, right?

But there is a question about Koska, Cobb and Fennec... and their missing head sculpts.

I don't think I'm picking up any of them but I certainly won't consider it if there isn't a head sculpt of the actor.

Back