Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange SL. Might cancel and wait for this guy instead. Loose the NRD but i prefer the orange :gah:

12278948_187990038207128_1639664264804766555_n.jpg

This one might be as well. Sticker like circle in the upper right corner could mean Exclusive.

10 days since i got shipment info from Sideshow and this is still held in HK airport. Tracking says they were unable to load the package on board as scheduled for the second time :impatient:

As i'm now having 4 figures stuck at UPS HK wharehouse, i'm thinking about asking for a partial S&H fess refund. If they all arrive same day, this could be considered as a bundled shipment after all, no?

It's just an aesthetic thing for me, but I prefer the white pauldron. If a character is going to be 95% Black and white I'd rather the entire thing just be black and white. Though I get it from an in battle officer reasoning.

Especially since I plan to arrange the Flame/Snow/Squad Leader figures behind Kylo Ren. It will look weird if one of them has a glaring red pauldron.

It's just an aesthetic thing for me, but I prefer the white pauldron. If a character is going to be 95% Black and white I'd rather the entire thing just be black and white. Though I get it from an in battle officer reasoning.

Especially since I plan to arrange the Flame/Snow/Squad Leader figures behind Kylo Ren. It will look weird if one of them has a glaring red pauldron.

I'm sure there's people that will want to display them like this too though.

chKWO6H.jpg

But I'm like you, I am going to flank Kylo Ren with the Squad Leader and regular Stormtrooper.

As much as I want to collect every single TFA HT.... I might have to pass on this for the orange version. I like it a lot better. I don't need two officer versions and would be just happy with one. Lucky for me this doesn't charge till tomorrow. Thanks for posting the pic racetrack. Think I am gonna go ahead and cancel as well and wait for orange.

Stormtrooper Squad Leader - White Pauldron
Stormtrooper Officer Version - Orange Pauldron
Stormtrooper Regular Version
Stormtrooper Heavy-Gunner Version
Flametrooper
Captain Phasma
Snowtrooper Officer Version
Snowtrooper Regular Version

That is eight total (7 if you don't count Phasma)

The Riot Shield Stormtrooper and Finn in Stormtrooper disguise will most likely be made for a total of ten.

Back