Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bat pod has shipped! Feelsgoodman

Nice!!!:hi5: Can't wait to see u put the DX12 riding it if u plan to do so. Btw, judging by your avatar and user name, are u a female or a dude?? I'm just curious cuz I don't wanna offend u if I say "bro" or "ma'am" in a sentence when I reply to your comments. I want to make sure I'm using the proper term when posting on your status.:1-1:

[
img_1801158_66054119_8.jpg

c-1.jpg

a-1.jpg

d-1.jpg

Wow, I don't think we've gotten any pics yet of the DX 12 actually fitting on it like that. How hard was it to get him sitting on the Bat-pod like that?

Just unboxed mine. It is quite impressive!

Mine has a touch of the Gangsta Lean but its so minute that you wont see it unless youre looking for it. The handles are a nightmare though. i could not imagine posing anything on it for the fun of it. I held my breath while attaching them for the tenth time so as not to knock them off.

Just unboxed mine. It is quite impressive!

Mine has a touch of the Gangsta Lean but its so minute that you wont see it unless youre looking for it. The handles are a nightmare though. i could not imagine posing anything on it for the fun of it. I held my breath while attaching them for the tenth time so as not to knock them off.

I opened mines for an inspection for QC issues and I didn't even try to put the handle bars on.. Quick question I saw something that look like black tape on the handlebars do I pull that off?

I opened mines for an inspection for QC issues and I didn't even try to put the handle bars on.. Quick question I saw something that look like black tape on the handlebars do I pull that off?

i saw the black tape too but decided not to mess with it.

I would leave it. It holds the wire close to the handle bars. If you take it off, the wires will hang. Its possible to mess around with the wire to get it close to the bars but I am avoiding anything to do with the bars :lol

Ill get a better look at it tonight, thanks guys for the responses on the tape/handle bars.

I just got my pod today, and while I won't be using the cape attachment, I can't believe how HT managed to cheap out on us upon actually holding the new cape attachment. From well-designed wires now we have a flimsy black plastic that's no thicker than a standard disposable plastic cup for drinking.

For those who have both the first and the new release, is there any difference between the old and new paint app?

Anyway, I'm really glad I was able to get one this time around. Can't wait to have it displayed once my new shelf is built :)

I just got my pod today, and while I won't be using the cape attachment, I can't believe how HT managed to cheap out on us upon actually holding the new cape attachment. From well-designed wires now we have a flimsy black plastic that's no thicker than a standard disposable plastic cup for drinking.

For those who have both the first and the new release, is there any difference between the old and new paint app?

Anyway, I'm really glad I was able to get one this time around. Can't wait to have it displayed once my new shelf is built :)

Paint app was darker on the first release while the new one is more metallic. I have to agree with you on the cape holder though. I owned the first release's cape holder and it really gave the cape a lot of speed illussion when Bats rode it. The new cape holder is cheap looking and cannot provide the same wind effect that the first one did. But oh well, I like th pod itself and cannot wait to get my DX12 to pose with it.

Paint app was darker on the first release while the new one is more metallic. I have to agree with you on the cape holder though. I owned the first release's cape holder and it really gave the cape a lot of speed illussion when Bats rode it. The new cape holder is cheap looking and cannot provide the same wind effect that the first one did. But oh well, I like th pod itself and cannot wait to get my DX12 to pose with it.

thanks for the info, buddy! :hi5:

thank you fedex......

I just got mine too ... It's bigger than expected and I don't have a place for it :slap ... It will stay in it's box for a while.

That was my problem recently with the tumbler. It's in the box until I can figure out how to display it. But just looking at the front tires gave me an idea of the size of the bat pod. Can't wait to get mine though despite not knowing where I'm gonna put that either. Haha

Back