Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photooct31191359.jpg

Luke upgraded to the new speeder bike that can turn on a dime :)

I decided to get inspired first, try some new ideas and designs and finish my own setup and then make that decision, hopefully trickle down some of my ideas into the cases I offer.

photooct31225920.jpg

photooct31225953.jpg

photooct31230026.jpg

Mind you this is the original not the rereleased Batpod

I really love the original release's matte/gunmetal finish. I hope the new one would not be as glossy as it seems on some of the recently released pics. But even if it is, I'm happy to have had a second shot at this without paying an secondary market insane price :)

I don't get it why we order from bbts if is the same price as sideshow ?

I got mine from BBTS when they were about $20 cheaper than SSC. They jacked up the price not to long ago to match SSC. However I now wish that I would have paid the extra on Batman and the Batpod through SSC so I could have had them earlier :(

I got an email from model zone here in the uk saying they tried to charge my card but it was declined. Didn't expect it yet as their site still says December. Bit annoyed as I'm gonna struggle with funds now, but also surprised they're charging me now, not sure if this means they're ready to start shipping.

I got an email from model zone here in the uk saying they tried to charge my card but it was declined. Didn't expect it yet as their site still says December. Bit annoyed as I'm gonna struggle with funds now, but also surprised they're charging me now, not sure if this means they're ready to start shipping.

wish i went with them now, collectible kitbash are still unsure when theirs are coming in. I guess if modelzone is getting theirs in soon, CK cant be far behind

Yeah, I was really surprised as I didn't think sideshow even had theirs yet. Weird. As I said, its a pain as I have the tumbler o flex pay and the dx12 coming sometime next month(possibly earlier) so it's a bit of a struggle financially. But I'm sure it'll be worth it when it arrives.

November 5th arrival for me!! woot!!

Same for me. :yess: I was worried I would get bumped to the next shipment because I flex-payed pretty late in the game. I just couldn't resist after watching TDKR. :lol

Got my shipping notice. Should be here on Wednesday. Can't wait to get this thing. Won't have anyone to put on it until Batman ships in December, but oh well.

Back