Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one last DX joker

k9RGfRr.jpg

CKAx8zw.png

dc-comics-the-dark-knight-the-joker-quarter-scale-hot-toys-9031261-08.jpg

When does he have that six shooter revolver? Is that the one he gives Harvey Dent in the nurse hospital scene or did he have/use it elsewhere in the film?

Oh whoops. Nevermind then. :lol

I still love that they included the pipe. It would've been nice to have a bazooka though; I wonder why they've never included one?

Look's so sick wish they would do in 1/6 scale maybe one last DX joker release would be Amazing.

Cant wait to see this when come's out.

I mean, I'm watching this video, and I'm really happy with it all. I think it's a good enough representation of the Joker, and I think the quality will be fantastic. Can't wait to get it.

I mean, I'm watching this video, and I'm really happy with it all. I think it's a good enough representation of the Joker, and I think the quality will be fantastic. Can't wait to get it.

Likewise! Every Ledger figure and statue seem's to be really divisive, this is no different. I love the weathering on the coat, the alternate head and the quality of the accessories. Base looks cheap but as long as a figure stands well on it's own I rarely use the base anyway.

I would definitely prefer a base that is more in line with the QS001; something more akin to a diorama base.

The QS001 base has that rock pile which looks nice but is cumbersome to pose the figure on. Perhaps for Joker they could include a base that looks like a street, and for Begins Batman include a base that looks like a rooftop.

I'm just glad the base isn't jagged and impossible to stand on like QS001's. I still need to track down a good doll stand for it.

I'm just glad the base isn't jagged and impossible to stand on like QS001's. I still need to track down a good doll stand for it.
Agreed. I would like to display him facing front with the name plate on display but I had to improvise since I didn't want a one-leg up look.

f7526003036eca6a0eb43d16b14a7116.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You either have to do that or have one leg up on the rocks, which is how I usually display mine. (Group shot is the only pic I currently have on hand)
2577303aef702a72baa6040c2455f523.jpg

Another option, though less ideal, is to have the figures right foot on the rocks and the left foot on top of the removable piece of "metal" wreckage (the little piece on the left near the front). This way he can stand up straight without having one leg forward or bent.
9c6384cdaa48b36851857b84744c858a.jpg

This figure is tempting me seriously... It would be my first 1/4 Hot Toys, but being the only one I think it will go wrong with the rest of my collection. Decisions, decisions...

This figure is tempting me seriously... It would be my first 1/4 Hot Toys, but being the only one I think it will go wrong with the rest of my collection. Decisions, decisions...

Think of it this way, theyre probably never doing this figure again. Itll be the de-facto 1/4 scale. Sounds pretty rare to me 5 years down the line.

I think this figure will work fine as a stand alone piece if you don't get the Begins Batman or track down the QS001 on eBay.

I'm sure Howard said during his interview at SDCC HT would be doing more 1/4 stuff from now on, so hopefully plenty of DC figures to look forward to in this scale.

I did not remove any rocks, just gotta have him do a bit of wide stance to avoid stepping on the rock.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I did not remove any rocks, just gotta have him do a bit of wide stance to avoid stepping on the rock.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Oh ok I must understood when you said the rocks get in the way, thus I thought you removed some of them. The ones in the center look very flat in that picture so obviously the camera couldn't pick them up as they are quite raised in real life.

Last edited:
For a second there I thought I was on the HT 1/4 Batman thread and had to check the thread title. Lol. Well, according to OSR it looks like the Joker will be released this month. I'm hoping it's still on schedule as they've been reliable with recent release schedule listings over the past months.

Back