Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the 520 EUR (not including shipping or the 10% member discount codes) is for the non-exclusive version... I still have to see how I manage to save for all of this... The European release is now end of May 2018. But I fear this will be sold-out before that. :thud:

Yeah the 520 EUR (not including shipping or the 10% member discount codes) is for the non-exclusive version... I still have to see how I manage to save for all of this... The European release is now end of May 2018. But I fear this will be sold-out before that. :thud:

No doubt it will. Just dont eat out for a month or two or three.

I asked in live chat if it goes up today and they said just sign up for the rsvp to find out whenever it's available.

I asked in live chat if it goes up today and they said just sign up for the rsvp to find out whenever it's available.

I had a few people tell me they did the RSVP for some of the Marvel stuff and they were never notified. So I guess I am paranoid lol.

Ordered with 50 gift card and1 dollar points off. So 4 dollars down payment lol

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Holy crap I've never paid this much for a figure before, but I couldn't pass this up. Thanks for the help everyone. I got my preorder in.

Back