Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped into 1/4 with the Neca turtles and they look amazing in my collection. This will too.

I was planning on cancelling all my LotR Asmus figures... And I see I can get this for 472 EUR incl shipping, arriving May 2018 (Europe). I only have the funds to buy this in October, hopefully this will not sell out by then. + I need the Batman to go with it. :slap

I might need to buy 2 1:4 scale display cases for these guys as well. :horror

c5ce6a42ec2b012cbfde773d000a6816.jpg
[/URL]
His eyes aren't down there, Joker.

I love 1/4 too. In fact it's my main scale and as of late I am only buying 1/4 figures. This Joker will probably be my first high end 1/4 unless I dish out the money for the QS001 first...

f0e73e0de85fa9e6d9043e5eacfcd06f.jpg

520 EUR for this one here in Europe. I don't know yet if I going to spend that kind of money on this one. It is a grail piece for sure but I don't have anything 1/4 scale...

It's gone up for pre-order? I'm not seeing it anywhere here.

Usually the resellers go around a 8% discount so Joker should be something less than $540 most likely.

If resellers are seeing pricing we could get SS preorder today, most likely tomorrow though if not out by 4PM EST.

So I've never ordered from Sideshow before. Is it best to preorder from them or like BBTS?

I'm in Canada; not sure if it makes a difference.

If you want the EX head you will only get that directly from Sideshow or Asia markets.
So Sideshow counts as a "select market" I guess? Do you have to pay everything upfront or can I pay it all when the item is released?

Sorry I'm a newcomer to the Hot Toys game and I was having trouble finding the information I need online.

Back