Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the huge promotion and displays for avengers it's no wonder they dont have time for dc.

I wonder if they will release all the infinity war figures they previously show cased it would make sence to just milk the molds as after the avengers they will not be these huge movies they can make multiple figures from.

No JL no avengers just one off movies maybe 2 figures from each one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Saw a rumor from one of the Chinese Facebook groups that Normal version Joker is releasing tomorrow.

Special edition to be released closer to end of the month.

Oh I do hope that is true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a rumor from one of the Chinese Facebook groups that Normal version Joker is releasing tomorrow.

Special edition to be released closer to end of the month.

Usually about now (for me) hot Toys would have updated something on their Facebook site. Only see promotion for new Star Wars show so I guess no joker today, unless later in the afternoon..

Usually about now (for me) hot Toys would have updated something on their Facebook site.

Oh well.

original.gif

Annnnnd... it's Deathstroke. I don't even care if it's DC, means nothing to me because I don't care for it but also... IT WASN'T ANNOUNCED IN THE UPCOMING RELEASE STATEMENT! Jesus, what's the point of releasing it if you're going to release every other piece not listed before it (not to mention all of the promised Marvel pieces).

Not even getting this but I sympathize with your anger. It's just a ****ty way for them to go about things, hyping people up only to delay delay delay.

Anyone else having trouble viewing the post. Mine don't pop up on my list. I have to go to sideshow freaks link then the post.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Anyone else having trouble viewing the post. Mine don't pop up on my list. I have to go to sideshow freaks link then the post.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ve been having the same problems as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back