Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Creg said on his Facebook that there’ll be a sculpted hair version. Not sure if it’s available for both scales though.

I think Creg said on his Facebook that there’ll be a sculpted hair version. Not sure if it’s available for both scales though.

Well here is what he said on March 28th.

"Finally! Mr. J 5.0. Will be in 1/6 and 1/4. The sculpted hair version is still a WIP but will be done very soon. Stay tuned!"

It sounds to me like the sculpted hair version will be able in both scales but he could mean only the sculpted hair version will be able in 1/6th. :dunno

That head always just looked like the 1:6 MMS117 head - so from the wrong movie even. I'm not convinced they even made a quarter scale prototype.

They just put that out to hog the limelight back from Enterbay who were doing T2 Quarter scales at the time. Once Enterbay bowed out Hot Toys decided not to bother going ahead with it. ****ing a holes.

That head always just looked like the 1:6 MMS117 head - so from the wrong movie even. I'm not convinced they even made a quarter scale prototype.

They just put that out to hog the limelight back from Enterbay who were doing T2 Quarter scales at the time. Once Enterbay bowed out Hot Toys decided not to bother going ahead with it. ****ing a holes.

100% with u on that one.
As soon as enterbay/Neca or whatever dropped the ball, hot toys gave up.
They could basically sell themselves to marvel at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/4 Arnie figures from T1 and T2 would be awesome and sell very well. Get on it Hot Toys.

And release this Joker :lol the DC forum is becoming as dead as the Aliens & Robots forum recently.

Very disappointing. All they made in 1/4 for Terminator was the endoskeleton. I want an Arnie, dangit. Maybe the upcoming movie will encourage them to revisit the T1 and T2 licenses.

1/4 Arnie figures from T1 and T2 would be awesome and sell very well. Get on it Hot Toys.

And release this Joker :lol the DC forum is becoming as dead as the Aliens & Robots forum recently.

Damn right they would. OK, maybe not as well as Iron Man but he's clearly going nowhere, I don't think the argument of 'striking while the Iron is hot' even applies anymore.

I don't understand why Hot Toys isn't itching to put its stamp on the 1:4 Arnie market - Tech Noir and Police Shootout for T1, Galleria T-800 and steel mill battledamage for T2. And a 1:4 Robocop and Predator for godsakes.

And to keep it somewhat on topic Keaton Batman.

Damn right they would. OK, maybe not as well as Iron Man but he's clearly going nowhere, I don't think the argument of 'striking while the Iron is hot' even applies anymore.

I don't understand why Hot Toys isn't itching to put its stamp on the 1:4 Arnie market - Tech Noir and Police Shootout for T1, Galleria T-800 and steel mill battledamage for T2. And a 1:4 Robocop and Predator for godsakes.

And to keep it somewhat on topic Keaton Batman.

Agree and add Nicholson Joker and Reeve Superman to that list. :lol Getting greedy now.

Says June- September for shipping, but flex pay still for May 5 and June 5. Guess it will change?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mine is full pay and I ordered as soon as it went on pre-order...my e-mail says Aug-Sept...so this is probably a November release...

Yeah HT gotta get the production lines up for Marvel stuff now for the next few months...

Yeah, I’m happy with about the delay if they use it to improve the figure too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlikely but I hope they do. I think they they are finished on it and most of the DC stuff...just gonna have to wait months while they pump out the Marvel stuff.

Back