Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EzPzP4J.jpg

PtnYeas.jpg

ZYJMx3p.jpg

2YZqnyF.jpg

UAXwvg2.jpg

D0BvuBj.jpg

8hraRd8.jpg

2u2MsO6.jpg

Nvdndfm.jpg

OyAMG1Z.jpg

HlmhVnn.jpg

8FzFGL5.jpg

wEh7AHx.jpg

AP4M1bd.jpg

Have the teeth been repainted in the above pics?

The teeth wasn't repainted. Haven't been following this thread, is there any difference from the others?

Fantastic posing and pics! Very cinematic, I love to see a performance come out of a 1/6 figure. :rock

Glad you enjoyed them Rorywan, I'm looking forward to seeing your custom & great pictures too~

aemuse, your shots are the only ones I've seen where the coatless body doesn't look like arsepie.

It's like magic....

Using The bird as a means to look around, jumping and running over rooftops at high speed in a long coat, taking people out.
Anyone else think see the similarities with Assasins Creed?

Love your pics aeumuse, all excellent shots! :clap :clap

Thanks paramoremcr88~ Saw your shots too, man they're awesome :rock

Are you talking abut just futzing here Mr Walker or are you talking about replacing?

Also those are wonderful pics of the Crow. :clap

Thanks Sidious-66, all stock straight out of the box so yup, just futzing.

I had preordered mine long ago and had a processing notice for Jan 29. I then cancelled about two weeks ago and reordered with my reward points and haven't received a new notice yet. I called the other day to see if they were getting different shipments and the girl said they would know after their meeting that day. Going to call again Monday, but I hope mine processes this week as I am excited to get this figure!

I really like this picture.

AP4M1bd.jpg

Very atmospheric.

I think aemuse and paramore are going to have to have a pic off! :lol

...all stock straight out of the box so yup, just futzing.

Your photos have restored my faith in this figure. Good to know that the strange shoulders can be sorted out.

Rather than regretting pre-ordering, I'm looking forward to getting him again!

Cheers guys, glad you all enjoyed them. :duff Forgot to mention the joints play a huge part too.

Thanks mate.

You did an awesome job on the futzing and he looks badass.

Great pics. :clap

Agreed. Without a doubt aemuse yours are the best pics I have seen without the coat. ;)

I really like this picture.

AP4M1bd.jpg

Very atmospheric.

I think aemuse and paramore are going to have to have a pic off! :lol

That's my fav shot too~ Paramore's pics are awesome man & I like them a lot. With my limited skills, I doubt I can recreate the vibe his gives off. But one thing's for sure, a good-looking figure definitely encourages folks to snap more pics of it:D No pic off unfortunately cos my MOS is waiting for me too hehe

Your photos have restored my faith in this figure. Good to know that the strange shoulders can be sorted out.

Rather than regretting pre-ordering, I'm looking forward to getting him again!

Happy to hear that:) yeah, do play around with his shoulders, neck & mid-torso, they're so highly poseable that a little adjustment here & there makes a vast difference to his overall presentation. I'm sure you'll be able to find a pose you're satisfied with.

That's my fav shot too~ Paramore's pics are awesome man & I like them a lot. With my limited skills, I doubt I can recreate the vibe his gives off. But one thing's for sure, a good-looking figure definitely encourages folks to snap more pics of it:D No pic off unfortunately cos my MOS is waiting for me too hehe

Thanks aeumuse, I appreciate the compliment, which is entirely mutual, as I think your pics are excellent and very stylish. Yep, so no need for a pic off! :lol I enjoy looking at everyone's pics, as everyone has their own style. Look forward to seeing your pics of the Man of Steel!

Thanks aeumuse, I appreciate the compliment, which is entirely mutual, as I think your pics are excellent and very stylish. Yep, so no need for a pic off! :lol I enjoy looking at everyone's pics, as everyone has their own style. Look forward to seeing your pics of the Man of Steel!

Dammit, I wanted a pic off so we'd get more good pics! :lol

Thanks for the kind words paramore~ :duff

Is that gasoline I smell?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just some quick out of the box pics. Def gonna spend some quality time futzing with this figure when I have the chance. I couldn't be happier with the final product.

Back