Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my processing notice for this Wednesday! Really excited for this figure and was only $66 after using my reward points.

Really the only reason i cancelled was i needed the money, i had this planned for april and when it got pushed to jan it conflicted with other things.
I hope these are around till summer time.

Really the only reason i cancelled was i needed the money, i had this planned for april and when it got pushed to jan it conflicted with other things.
I hope these are around till summer time.

Money was another factor as well but just not 100% sure about this figure. Some pics look great other pics look like he has a bobble head. He seems to only look good with the coat on and I am not sure how easy that will be to futz because it looks really bulky and wrinkly. Still a nice looking figure though.

I just want to get it now and be done with the will I won't I thoughts...got my charge notice and hope I won't regret it.
I cancelled the last Joker figure and it crazy money now...that was a big **** up on my part...I'm just hoping Wolverine holds till March.

I just want to get it now and be done with the will I won't I thoughts...got my charge notice and hope I won't regret it.
I cancelled the last Joker figure and it crazy money now...that was a big **** up on my part...I'm just hoping Wolverine holds till March.

Wait weren't you one of the ones that thought about cancelling? If I get it I won't be getting ripped off since I will be buying it as soon as hits my LCS but I want to see it in hand first. I don't really need the EX version.

Yeah...was going to cancel but I saw a few pics the swayed me to keep...it can look bad ***...but some pics make it look very poor....so decided to go with the positives.

Yeah getting the Ex from SS...even tough not to bothered to much about the vain/rod.
I'm looking forward to having this in hand now...always wanted HTs to make this figure so I'm willing to jump...I think a lot of the pics in the last 2 pages show how cool this fig is..and the teeth won't be that noticeable in person..all these pics are zoomed in on...was looking at the Capt America head sculpt last night with the teeth and that doesnt look bad at all.

Yeah getting the Ex from SS...even tough not to bothered to much about the vain/rod.
I'm looking forward to having in hand now...always wanted HTs to make this figure so I'm willing to jump...I think a lot of the pics in the last 2 pages show how cool this fig is..and the teeth won't be that noticeable in person..all this pics are zoomed in on...was looking at the Capt America head sculpt with the teeth and that not to bad at all.

That's good, you should always buy the EX just in case u have to sell it later on, because the EX is usually more valuable. I agree about the teeth I don't think they would be noticeable at such a small scale.

I'm actually pretty suprised no one has tried a body mod yet. Im not sure exactly what it needs, it looks overall way too bulky. Im sure theres some concoction that will do the trick, got the processing notice as well so I'll get right on it as soon as he arrives

I'm actually pretty suprised no one has tried a body mod yet. Im not sure exactly what it needs, it looks overall way too bulky. Im sure theres some concoction that will do the trick, got the processing notice as well so I'll get right on it as soon as he arrives

Waaaaay back... I posted some pics. It's a big deal, but works wonders. Used part of a B.Lee body, parts of two others. Haven't finished it yet though. :lol

Same thing happened to me with the Joker. Even had the opportunity to put him on flexpay when I cancelled but didn't have the funds for the first payment. Boy do I regret not getting that now! Should've just blown off a credit card bill or something lol

I take it is a dream figure of yours. Whereas for me it isn't, I just like the look of it, it's not something I have wanted ever since I saw the movie.

Don't know about him, but def a dream figure of mine. Saw this movie in it's original theater release, and was always a big Bruce and Brandon Lee fan. Always wanted something like this to come out since I saw the movie. Only took about 20 years lol but it's here!

Back