Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Let's move on to the Mark VIII already, huh?

OK.

I've seen a lot of these little toys appearing online.

Is this what the Mark VIII Armour looks like?

bef01cc16b26a2ae86abcce.jpg

The Avengers has been near impossible to not be spoilt. I know so much about this film and I don't even get to see it until next week.

OK.

I've seen a lot of these little toys appearing online.

Is this what the Mark VIII Armour looks like?

bef01cc16b26a2ae86abcce.jpg

The Avengers has been near impossible to not be spoilt. I know so much about this film and I don't even get to see it until next week.

Kinda just looks like the VI with a different paint job :doh

Probably been asked a thousand times, but is this expected to be the sole Iron Man announcement prior to The Avengers release? Hot Toys promised to reveal the entire line-up by the May 4th release date, and the only way I see that being possible is if this limited edition Mark VI counts. There's Thor, Black Widow and Hulk left with two weeks to go.

Probably been asked a thousand times, but is this expected to be the sole Iron Man announcement prior to The Avengers release? Hot Toys promised to reveal the entire line-up by the May 4th release date, and the only way I see that being possible is if this limited edition Mark VI counts. There's Thor, Black Widow and Hulk left with two weeks to go.

Just 3 days + (or less to go in Hong Kong)... They stated they will reveal more Avengers (not all).... Hawkeye & Cap. (& Thor) is that definition of More.

Safe to say, no Mk. VII before April 26... or maybe not even 4 May... till HT's digital CAD/sculptors/designers seen the suit in action in the movie.

Following the well-received Nick Fury collectible, another Avenger is coming very soon! Guess who comes next?

More Avengers are coming before movie launches! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

I don't think HT promised to reveal the entire line by may 4. Read back a bit to find the post. But I think it says something like, they will be making all the characters and expect announcements before the film is released.

This is up for pre-order in Singapore next week. :)

The only part of the pre-order I dislike is that I have to pay in full at the time of placing my order. :(

This is up for pre-order in Singapore next week. :)

The only part of the pre-order I dislike is that I have to pay in full at the time of placing my order. :(

When's the release date?

When's the release date?

Not sure. I will check with my local HT Distributor when I place the pre-order this weekend. In Singapore, we usually get our HT items later than Sideshow nowadays despite the fact that we are geographically nearer to Hong Kong and China! :dunno :lol

I guess this may be due to the larger volume of orders from America.

I want this now.

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if SSC doesn't import a bunch of these to quench that Iron Man Avengers desire but the question is whether it'll be an in-stock kind of thing since it's basically kitbashed.

so is this it for the Avengers Iron Man? A simple rehash? I'm no IM expert, but it looked like he had additional gadgets on his suit in some of the previews - what are the chances we get a different IM to go with this movie, or should I grab this one?

so is this it for the Avengers Iron Man? A simple rehash? I'm no IM expert, but it looked like he had additional gadgets on his suit in some of the previews - what are the chances we get a different IM to go with this movie, or should I grab this one?

You're thinking of the Mark 7, this is the 6. They'll definatley do the Mark 7 was the standard release. This is a limited, rehash, cash grab release of the Mark 6 with Mark 4 unmasked head (Mech Test head if you are one of the lucky 16 winners in a contest). Nothing really new except the light up base.

You're thinking of the Mark 7, this is the 6. They'll definatley do the Mark 7 was the standard release. This is a limited, rehash, cash grab release of the Mark 6 with Mark 4 unmasked head (Mech Test head if you are one of the lucky 16 winners in a contest). Nothing really new except the light up base.

so is the Mark VII the suit in Avengers?

There's nothing lucky about getting stuck with that atrocious Mech Test Tony head :(

I beg to differ.

1) its would be free since it was a contest prize
2) you could sell it for $$$$ because its so rare
3) win-win-win now!

Due to ship in May 2012. At least that's the date from the Singapore Hot Toys Distributor from what I can see from the picture posted earlier by a Singapore based member.

Screw the figure i want the light up pendant :yess: :lol

Back