Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the panties on my avengers version have officially turned all the way pink.
its a sad day :(

So far I've been lucky. No fading yet. I just wish I could remove the screws to the battery compartments before they start leaking. :mad:

Same here dude. MKIV and VI are MISB. Frustrating. I still haven't built up the courage to correct the one on display with the tamiya clear red.

They can be removed easily enough. But test that red before using it on an IM part...

So far I've been lucky. No fading yet. I just wish I could remove the screws to the battery compartments before they start leaking. :mad:

Just buy a set of eyeglass repair screwdrivers. Push firmly when unscrewing and turn slowly.

They can be removed easily enough. But test that red before using it on an IM part...

Just buy a set of eyeglass repair screwdrivers. Push firmly when unscrewing and turn slowly.

Similar to what I use, bought a set of small screw drivers I used when building up computers, needed them for some small screws and they work on the Ironman screws very well when using the technique username described. Not had a single screw go bad yet even the tiny one's on the arms.

Hmm? I'll look into that. Thanks. :wave

Yeah, like this kind of thing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11PCS-PREC...398?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8407d6b6

Similar to what I use, bought a set of small screw drivers I used when building up computers, needed them for some small screws and they work on the Ironman screws very well when using the technique username described. Not had a single screw go bad yet even the tiny one's on the arms.

And further to that, i have a stack of neodymium magnets, and always have one attached 5mm down the neck of the screwdriver. It's a powerful magnet and as soon as the screw is out of the arm/neck/back of a figure, it magnetises to the screwdriver.
Very handy to not lose screws.

My specialized set of screwdrivers are already magnetized Barry!

Yea, I have a set of small snap on screwdrivers that range in sizes and the tips are magnets. Perfect for my Iron Men. I stripped a few screws on my Mlk war machine and got fed up and ordered the set.

whats a fair price to sell this guy for opened?

i picked up an extra one that has been out of its box on a trade. the back flaps for it have been modified (metal glued to back of flap) panties appear to have the slightest hint of turning to them as well.
everything else is all here and in excellent shape

have absolutely no idea what i should look at selling it for

looking on ebay an new pair of flaps should run around $40 tops. i think it would be fair to drop $40 off the selling price, no?

any pricing advice would be appreciated...hell, if your interested send some offers through pm . i do not need 2 of these guys in my collection. i only have him because the person i was trading with insisted he threw it in to make the trade fair.

Last edited:
I was surprised to see that a couple of sealed Avengers Mark VI sold at over $800 ($849 & $830 respectively) on the bay in late August.

Makes me feel that the $500 I spent on mine back in March was a steal.

I got paranoid this weekend thinking my sealed Avengers Mark VI would get pink panties syndrome. Took a look at it through the box window and everything is still bright red so far. *Phew!*

Has anyone's Avengers Mark VI gotten the pink panties yet? Or is it safe to say that this batch of figures finally got the "fix?"

Back